Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know this is not the Peter's people were expecting but I think it's cool nonetheless.

My goal is to have a collection that's as diversified as possible. Not just '50s mc jackets, not just '40s halbelts. I didn't have a hippie jacket yet, this one scratches that itch. Until I find a nice East West Musical Instruments size XXL :)

Amen to that

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I know this is not the Peter's people were expecting but I think it's cool nonetheless.

My goal is to have a collection that's as diversified as possible. Not just '50s mc jackets, not just '40s halbelts. I didn't have a hippie jacket yet, this one scratches that itch. Until I find a nice East West Musical Instruments size XXL :)

I have the same goal. Collecting is a time travel you just keep moving, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s. I'm actually working my way back In time. My favorite Tauber's trucker is probably from the early 80s. I don't discriminate by time.

Tomorrow will I have a chance to see how a east-west fits. I'm last minute starving myself.

Release the inner hippie!

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have the same goal. Collecting is a time travel you just keep moving, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s. I'm actually working my way back In time. My favorite Tauber's trucker is probably from the early 80s. I don't discriminate by time.

Tomorrow will I have a chance to see how a east-west fits. I'm last minute starving myself.

Release the inner hippie!

30s, 70s and 80s are my gaps. (Though I'm not sure I have much interest in filling the 80s gap.) Arguably, 60s is sort of a gap for me because my 60s stuff has been early 60s production of 1950s designs.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
(Though I'm not sure I have much interest in filling the 80s gap.)
They do excist, nice '80s jackets.

IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_9419.jpeg
IMG_9436.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
30s, 70s and 80s are my gaps. (Though I'm not sure I have much interest in filling the 80s gap.) Arguably, 60s is sort of a gap for me because my 60s stuff has been early 60s production of 1950s designs.
I buy jackets for a lot of Reasons, But I have to like that jacket Even if it doesn't fit me it has to fit my collection. Some stay and some go.

Wish I had pics of my 80’s era blue 118. That jacket was so f’ing cool. I sold it before I was posting here. It was navy, teal and brown. All sun faded and just so damn cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn