Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Alphahunter

Familiar Face
Just got home from vaca and what to my wandering eye should appear, an Aero CR, in aged tan steer
View attachment 125650
View attachment 125651
View attachment 125652
View attachment 125654
View attachment 125666
View attachment 125667
Fit isn't optimal (reminds me a lot of an old Brooks fit a size down from what fits me best)...but I'll forgive it for the hide. Thick and juicy and sweet potato esque with light tan highlights.
View attachment 125656
That’s bad to the bone. Nice score!

Alphahunter

Familiar Face
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Va...r-motorcycle-Racing-jacket-brown/273332140295

"Hmm, that's basically $200, which isn't much considering it's a Vanson... Rare color, too. They don't have this hide anymore, right? And besides, I could always flip it later on for a profit..."

s-l1600.jpg
If that was a 48 I’d buy it all day long.

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Just got home from vaca and what to my wandering eye should appear, an Aero CR, in aged tan steer
View attachment 125650
View attachment 125651
View attachment 125652
View attachment 125654
View attachment 125666
View attachment 125667
Fit isn't optimal (reminds me a lot of an old Brooks fit a size down from what fits me best)...but I'll forgive it for the hide. Thick and juicy and sweet potato esque with light tan highlights.
View attachment 125656
The fit looks great on you Ton! I think it's alway good to have one jacket a tad roomier than the others, in which you can feel your arms and shoulder more at ease! But if you don't like it, you can always sell it to me!
;-)

Hh121

Banned
Going to get another Enfield in Octagon leather, is the octagon leather has same water repellent finish like competition weight leather? Anybody? Thanks!

I'm @ 2 months on my 50's HB. Should/could be anyday now. Thankfully the 90 degree summer days have allowed me to think about other things, like sweating profusely.

Alphahunter

Familiar Face
Way too hot over here to wear jackets. The heat index hit 110 last week. Fall/Winter will be fun with the new leathers. Picked up two more vintage Brooks for my wife yesterday and a 80’s CR for my nephew. I’ll post pics when they land.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112