Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

I will show it to Dave. He could certainly replace the sleeves and the back yoke, but the rot is on the middle back piece. That rot was not as apparent as the other when I bought it.

I had that thought when I bought it. The zip sleeves are unusual on a Californian unless it is a MC jacket.

Dave S. has some very nice goatskin. I'll send him some pics. Haven't talked to him, been hiding from the heat.
Man Terry. I'd have him dissect it and recreate from scratch that pattern. THAT'S a show stopper!!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Trigger pulled on the Freewheelers Caboose. Will obviously post copious amounts of pictures and a full review when it arrives.
FWL-CAB-16DBR.jpg
PRT_5561_20161226.jpg

Damn it. You already won! Mine is still somewhere between the moon and NYC. But I'm hopeful it's here by some point next week!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Really nice looking leather! Is that the colour you went for? FW do mainly Shinki I think? is that what it is?
The color I went for is the one in the first picture. They call it dead leaf brown and it is indeed Shinki. It looks like it's a FW exclusive color, which is white common for their brand. All of my jackets are Shinki still I don't see them changing any time soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot