Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Rerun...rerun...rerun...

That weight is music to my ears. Jacket is sick, congrats man. Can’t be mad at you for selling the BL now.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 127534
No comparison. J106 felt like Zara pleather by comparison. I truly believe a j106 in this would weigh damn near 20lbs. It's actually hard to bend my arms. Like curling 135 at the squat rack but not having Terry Crew's arms. Here's an indoor shot for colors sake.

View attachment 127533

Indoor lighting does make it look darker, but I can better appreciate the color variation you're talking about.

How much does this one weigh??

Indoor lighting does make it look darker, but I can better appreciate the color variation you're talking about.

How much does this one weigh??
I only have a produce scale but I'll weigh it tomorrow. It might pin the needle. Dude when I picked up the box I literally said WTF and laughed out loud. It shocked me. And I've been around the block with some heavy bastards.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats Tony . . . I would need one of these to wear that jacket:

Cane-walker-elderly-walker-legs-folded-seat-belt-pulley-Disabled-walking-aids-rehabilitation-medical-equipment.jpg

View attachment 127493
Hands down the finest Aero, scratch that, finest jacket period, I've ever owned. This thing is an absolute monster. A true behemoth of leather and corduroy. This is by and far away the heaviest jacket I've ever handled from any maker anywhere. Schott hanger is all but snapping like a chicken bone under the great weight.

In all honesty, I don't think I've seen a nicer jacket by Aero. From collar to the cuffs, this is a perfect leather jacket. I really mean it.

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
The brass hardware and the contrast stitching really work.

I'm sure I missed it but what color stitching? is it Olive drab.

Anyway.. really well done Ton312 this jacket looks great. I especially like that you have really thought through every small bit of info to put this together.. specific measurements, color, hide, yoke, shoulder gussets, waist taper, etc...
I don't have the energy to to do it, but when done right ( like you do) it really makes for an outstanding jacket

sweetfights

View attachment 127493
Hands down the finest Aero, scratch that, finest jacket period, I've ever owned. This thing is an absolute monster. A true behemoth of leather and corduroy. This is by and far away the heaviest jacket I've ever handled from any maker anywhere. Schott hanger is all but snapping like a chicken bone under the great weight.

An outstanding piece of art. Protects in all weather while looking damn awesome!!!
Every man needs a lifetime jacket like this but very few ever acquire.
Lets grow old together, telling stories and sharing the good, bad and ugly, wearing our battered leather.
Few things in life are incapable of letting you down, at least at times. But this will not!!!!
Congratulations Ton - and enjoy.
Looking forward to fit pics and indications of wear.
One question. Just how are you planning to tame that beast??
I am pondering my own monster steer right now.

An outstanding piece of art. Protects in all weather while looking damn awesome!!!
Every man needs a lifetime jacket like this but very few ever acquire.
Lets grow old together, telling stories and sharing the good, bad and ugly, wearing our battered leather.
Few things in life are incapable of letting you down, at least at times. But this will not!!!!
Congratulations Ton - and enjoy.
Looking forward to fit pics and indications of wear.
One question. Just how are you planning to tame that beast??
I am pondering my own monster steer right now.
Man that's a great question... might have to throw it in a pillow case and give it a little persuasion with the old Louisville Slugger
LOU-PSC243B-2.jpg

sweetfights

Man that's a great question... might have to throw it in a pillow case and give it a little persuasion with the old Louisville Slugger
LOU-PSC243B-2.jpg
I have actually done this with a stiff buffalo Thedi jacket.
Really. Works very well. I just tried to avoid the hardware.

sweetfights

It is the August! I really like the way that collar is shaped!

I feel as though the August collar may be gaining in popularity. For my huge melon I always found the highwayman collar did not exactly work. It was broad but sat too high up. The August is smaller but has angles that make it more noticeable and seem to frame the whole jacket better. You can see that with Ton's masterpiece of excellence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21