Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 127534
No comparison. J106 felt like Zara pleather by comparison. I truly believe a j106 in this would weigh damn near 20lbs. It's actually hard to bend my arms. Like curling 135 at the squat rack but not having Terry Crew's arms. Here's an indoor shot for colors sake.

View attachment 127533

Wow! That is killer! I hope that this one is staying? :p

I feel as though the August collar may be gaining in popularity. For my huge melon I always found the highwayman collar did not exactly work. It was broad but sat too high up. The August is smaller but has angles that make it more noticeable and seem to frame the whole jacket better. You can see that with Ton's masterpiece of excellence.
Man I couldn't agree more! I've got a massive dome too and the collar shape has always been tricky. The August is where it's at!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
PxH0dyH.png

willyto

One Too Many
Dedicated thread required. You too, @willyto , how's that furry beast doing? Didn't wear it much, I suppose...
Who do you take me for? :p I've been wearing it at home for a few days when the AC has cooled the home down. It's over 30ºC and very humid outside but I'll be wearing this beaty to get it ready for Autumn nomatter what.

I'm free this weekend so I will definitely take some quality pictures for all of you and try to make that new thread. A bit busy with work on weekdays.

BTW, who is going to go hardcore and be the new Carlos?

b5oMJkR.jpg

I couldn't bear the heat but standing right in front of the a/c for a couple fit photos. Shows the Cordo color quite well. Tapering a size down from chest to waist was an absolutely brilliant idea and I very much owe Carrie a huge thank you for suggesting it. Creates a v shape similar to my CR. Apologies for the cluttered room. It's my daughters play room but it gets the best light...
This jacket will no doubt be my daily driver when this stupid summer finally ends.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Who do you take me for? :p I've been wearing it at home for a few days when the AC has cooled the home down. It's over 30ºC and very humid outside but I'll be wearing this beaty to get it ready for Autumn nomatter what.

I'm free this weekend so I will definitely take some quality pictures for all of you and try to make that new thread. A bit busy with work on weekdays.

BTW, who is going to go hardcore and be the new Carlos?

b5oMJkR.jpg

Man, i can't believe there is one my size for sale in Europe a few weeks after i bought mine!
What do you want to bet it's going to go for half of what i spent...
Someone from here better get it!

Man, i can't believe there is one my size for sale in Europe a few weeks after i bought mine!
I saw that one. There were actually two. A smaller size in brown.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I couldn't bare the heat but standing right in front of the a/c for a couple fit photos. Shows the Cordo color quite well. Tapering a size down from chest to waist was an absolutely brilliant idea and I very much owe Carrie a huge thank you for suggesting it. Creates a v shape similar to my CR. Apologies for the cluttered room. It's my daughters play room but it gets the best light...
This jacket will no doubt be my daily driver when this stupid summer finally ends.
View attachment 127635
View attachment 127636
View attachment 127637
Man, i’m like totally awed by this jacket!!
Sooo many little touches of perfection.
But the angles of those handwarmers...bitchin!!! Much respect!!
B

Man, i’m like totally awed by this jacket!!
Sooo many little touches of perfection.
But the angles of those handwarmers...bitchin!!! Much respect!!
B
Thanks Abba...first jacket ever without zips on the handwarmers. I don't suspect I'll ever use them. Maybe for my phone. I have no fear of them flapping open!

Last edited:

willyto

One Too Many
That was exactly my thought too. I was hoping (At the same time hoping not...) that it was my size but saw it was a size 42! Small world.

The pictures look like the ones from Pancho and Lefty so I guess the seller bought it from there and now is moving the jacket on.

I love that deerskin on Pancho and Lefty BTW... the yellow one.

I couldn't bare the heat but standing right in front of the a/c for a couple fit photos. Shows the Cordo color quite well. Tapering a size down from chest to waist was an absolutely brilliant idea and I very much owe Carrie a huge thank you for suggesting it. Creates a v shape similar to my CR. Apologies for the cluttered room. It's my daughters play room but it gets the best light...
View attachment 127635
View attachment 127636
View attachment 127637

You really have your fit nailed down to the T with Aero and Carrie.

What a monster, as some may know I'm not a fan of heavy leather for myself but that does look stunning. I wonder how many needles were killed in the process if any. Yo better use it as daily driver if you want to break in that beast!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 127635
View attachment 127636
View attachment 127637
And the weight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR