Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Definitely John! I didn’t get to Stuart in time to talk about expediting the shipping so it is coming across the country slowly...
As soon as it arrives I will put some pics up.

@El Marro: seems we ordered the exact same jacket at the excaxt same time. My LW shipped some time ago and got stuck at customs for ten days.

Well, it was finally delivered yesterday. My first LW, after MUCH inspiration here and helpful advice from John.
Will post pics and thoughts later. Really exited to see yours too, El Marro!

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
70’s Schott rancher arrived. I love these but the wife does not. She told me I look like I’m wearing the top half of Bea Arthur’s pants suit from “and then there’s Maude”.
View attachment 213131
Of course I gave her this look:
View attachment 213132

That looks really cool, ton. Your wife is witty and that's a good line. But really the coat has a great retro vibe.

Mandarin

Practically Family
Recently received an e-mail from Thedi saying the jacket I had ordered was on its way. Should look like this: Thedi custom C1279406 Washed Cowhide front.jpg

@El Marro: seems we ordered the exact same jacket at the excaxt same time. My LW shipped some time ago and got stuck at customs for ten days.

Well, it was finally delivered yesterday. My first LW, after MUCH inspiration here and helpful advice from John.
Will post pics and thoughts later. Really exited to see yours too, El Marro!

Which one did you get??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112