Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 523184

I don’t love how it fits me (short sleeves and boxy shoulders) but damn this is cool. First thought was to flip it but now I’m thinking that I’ll hold on to it for a while and see how it breaks in. If the shoulders relax it will make a big difference.
Excellent, I wish my cream Trojan fit me as well as yours fits you

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
@
View attachment 523184

I don’t love how it fits me (short sleeves and boxy shoulders) but damn this is cool. First thought was to flip it but now I’m thinking that I’ll hold on to it for a while and see how it breaks in. If the shoulders relax it will make a big difference.
I know I shouldn't talk, but. you should keep this one for a while and break it in. I hate that "new shoes" feeling too, but once the shoulders droop a bit, I think it will solve the sleeve length and feel way better. The white looks good against your skin tone (not always easy for whitey's ) and it hits perfectly at the waist. Can you layer with it? Hit us up with a shot with a sweater underneath?

Buddy it's a rock star jacket and you are pulling it off.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Thanks everyone! I've had a few hours now to feel it, wear it and a nights sleep. I think part of my disappoint is that I've been spoiled with perfectly fitting Vanson and Thedi jackets in the past years. My expectations was for something of the same fit and pattern quality. I know those are high marks to hit.
But I'll hold on to this and wait for the shoulders to relax a bit. Both because it's a really cool jacket and because I really don't want to get a beating ;)

mvilla

A-List Customer
Just got this cheapo Gap on the mail

20230608_185416.jpg
20230608_185456.jpg
20230608_185611.jpg
20230608_185627.jpg

But it's just too big, unfortunately... So I'll keep on searching for the right suede trucker. And this one will go to the classifieds page (might give it a wash before, though)

20230608_184553~2.jpg

Albe64

One of the Regulars
I am waiting for:
- brand new Aero Windward in FQHH
- Thedi shearling vest

Then I have bidded for a vintage Aero motorcycle jacket in FQHH quite beaten (terrific) and waiting for an Ebay seller to send measurements of a (presumable) quilted Cal...

I guess this is more than enough...:) :) :)

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
I am waiting for:
- brand new Aero Windward in FQHH
- Thedi shearling vest

Then I have bidded for a vintage Aero motorcycle jacket in FQHH quite beaten (terrific) and waiting for an Ebay seller to send measurements of a (presumable) quilted Cal...

I guess this is more than enough...:) :) :)
Just like the song, it's never enough..

Viking752

Practically Family
Drought is over, I have my first bomber/flight hybrid Schott 674 MS on the way.

Further research tells me that Schott used the “IS 674 MS“ label in many of their flight jackets as a one label fits all for about 30 years. This particular jacket is a 174G Naked Cowhide. Maybe early 2000’s.
IMG_0193.jpeg
IMG_0192.jpeg
IMG_0194.jpeg

Last edited:

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
I was just recapping my current interests and here what it looks like:

- 1 currently ordered jacket (long term)
- 1 jacket about to be ordered
- 1 jacket in talks

Then there are the list of what I am lusting after:

- 1 for the design (buttons)
- 1 for the type (longer, maybe a trench)
- 1 for the warmth (maybe shearling)
- 1 specifically for riding (thinking about Lewis Leathers)

There are a few others as well, this is getting quite excessive... how about you guys?
Hi
I just bought on EBay today this jacket. Don’t know the Style Number but it’s a Schott Jacket.

Attachments

• IMG_5203.png
    IMG_5203.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5202.png
    IMG_5202.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 76

PeterRocco

A-List Customer

Brandrea33

One Too Many

Forum statistics