Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
Excuse the quick photos. The jacket is a great fit, nice leather that is easy to wear. Not as pristine as some other jackets posted on here, but overall good condition and it smells like good old leather.

View attachment 535833

View attachment 535834

View attachment 535835

View attachment 535836

View attachment 535837

View attachment 535838

View attachment 535841

View attachment 535842
View attachment 535844

View attachment 535843
Thanks for nice photos. Great vibe. Love the color combination of the leather, the zippers and snapbuttons.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Hey hey I like me some cheap too lol!

Nah but I’ll definitely pay up though. However, it must be rare, mint condition and my size.

Quality can be had for cheap. With patience and persistence you can acquire an entire collection on the cheap.

Here are some of mine.

Just got this great condition 50’s Guide Master last weekend for $175 at a flea market.

View attachment 535819

40’s HD Cycle Champ I got a while back for $150. It was huge so I traded with a buddy.

View attachment 535820

Late 50’s HD for $75

View attachment 535821

50’s Penney’s for $125

View attachment 535823

30’s goatskin HB for around $100

View attachment 535824

RP for $225

View attachment 535825
Nice finds! You have been busy. The RP is always a nice addition. You will need another room! Post that RP in the thread, that red label is seldom seen.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’ve never heard of those two.

Are they liquidy or more of a paste?

Don’t know if you’ve heard of Lexol, but I use it for all my leather goods. Liquidy conditioner. Easy to apply even with your bare hands. And it has a good lingering smell after.

But I’m always interested in trying new products.
Leatherien is a liquid cleaning lotion with mink oil. Leather Crystal is jojoba oil wax with lanolin, a paste. If extremely dry with crackd, i may use mccoys horse oil.
Columbus products are more readily available here being products from Japan.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Excuse the quick photos. The jacket is a great fit, nice leather that is easy to wear. Not as pristine as some other jackets posted on here, but overall good condition and it smells like good old leather.

View attachment 535833

View attachment 535834

View attachment 535835

View attachment 535836

View attachment 535837

View attachment 535838

View attachment 535841

View attachment 535842
View attachment 535844

View attachment 535843
With the detachable collar too? Nice!! Never seen that Talon on a RP. This is a standard RP police jacket in horsehide. These can have the label at the neck or below the interior pocket. Early post-war c.1946.

I have a RP catalog page with this jacket listed. I will find it

jeo

One Too Many
Nice finds! You have been busy. The RP is always a nice addition. You will need another room! Post that RP in the thread, that red label is seldom seen.

Thank you.

Work has been slow for a while, more time to scour for jackets although only the Guide Master was real recent, everything else I’ve had for a while.

One room for my jackets is enough for now!

I posted the RP in the thread a while ago.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Reactions: jeo

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
A British Cycle Leathers is on the way

IMG_9070.jpeg

Viking752

Practically Family
Very Nice Jacket. Love the Light Color.
I had a Walter Dryer Jacket. Very High Quality Leather. I gave it to my Son he saw me wearing it so I gave it to him. Another American Made Small Jacket manufacturer Gone.
What’s the Problems with the jacket?
Small slice in leather on front and zipper issues. Missing main zipper pull so hoping the teeth are still good so I can just replace that pull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails