Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A Roughwear (I think) A-2 and a 66 Skyline clothing N-2B. Both have modifications/alterations so relatively cheap.

BA262546-5520-4137-B029-3CC04C6E0A56.jpeg
F8EF2BBB-4EC4-4932-8E58-75E2E1B7F69E.jpeg

Blackadder

I've never owned a Military contract A2. This one looks in better shape than most. I'm looking forward to hear/seeing more. I do own a Roughwear Civilian A2 made during the war with a Hercules label.
I do think the military A-2 are thinner than civilians. The discolouration on this A-2 is as I had hoped just discolouration. No crack, seams are holding up. Lining is torn though. With the yen down and bad economy in Japan (lots of coupons from prixy service), i am getting deals on jackets that would in the past be outside my price range like the A-2. This J71 is at my proxy now.
IMG_3735.png

AHP91

Practically Family
I do think the military A-2 are thinner than civilians. The discolouration on this A-2 is as I had hoped just discolouration. No crack, seams are holding up. Lining is torn though. With the yen down and bad economy in Japan (lots of coupons from prixy service), i am getting deals on jackets that would in the past be outside my price range like the A-2. This J71 is at my proxy now.
View attachment 588733
Who is offering coupons? I see nothing attractive on buyee (compared to some of their usual offerings)

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 588733
You are doing well! I had an All State in a different model, it was fine leather.

Blackadder

Who is offering coupons? I see nothing attractive on buyee (compared to some of their usual offerings)
I got the A-2 and a 1966 N-2B at 20%off last month using Buyee. I just let them sit in their warehouse while using the 20% Toys coupon to scoop up some toys. 30 days almost up so paid for shipping last week. This week, i saw the AllState at quite a bargain and From Japan is giving 15% coupon but limited to 4000yen which comes to around 8%off (yes the Allstate was 49000yen BIN), so I pushed the button hoping it is for real. Just got email saying the Allstate has arrived at FJ's warehouse. Free storage at FJ is longer at 45 days and it is long holiday in many places in Asia including Japan. Guess I will let the Allstate sit there for a bit.

Thank you Terry. The few Allstate I have seen are all Bucos. 50s Buco are fine not brilliant but fine except may be the J-100. I guess you can't fault them for using thinner leather on a racing shirt.

Last edited:

red devil

The Lost Worlds Ryder is here! Many thanks to @Tom71 for an extremely smooth and pleasant transaction. The jacket is absolutely amazing and I can't wait to beat the hell out of it! I'll post a picture once I can get back to my computer.

Careful, it is a Lost Worlds Jacket, it is more likely to beat you up than the other way around lol

More seriously enjoy the jacket :D

cbez

One Too Many
The lw ryder I tried had huge 90s mall sleeves. I think they've updated their patterns since that one was made though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy