Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Look Like The Fedora Lounge Logo Guy!

WineGuy

A-List Customer
EHtindari.jpg

Chinaski said:
Wineguy, that is about as close to The Fedora Lounge logo guy as I've seen anyone come! Great style and great Art lid. :eusa_clap

Well, Chinaski got me going with his post, if I resemble the logo guy then I'm sure others do as well. Lets see what you can come up with, photo's only - no illustrations or paintings.

Added 4/10...this is what one can do with a good pic and Photoshop!

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
Looks great! But, we need to see a profile view to know if you look like the logo guy. Also, he has a turned up collar from an overcoat. Need some serious mood lighting too. Shadowy. This could be a fun photo contest. :)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
This could have possibilities. I'd like to see how close our members can come to looking like that logo. With luck, this thread could turn into another "Douglas look" thread. lol
WineGuy, I do see the resemblance!

WineGuy

A-List Customer
Hey Chuck, It didn't occur to me that I had any resemblance, Chinaski picked up my photo from an older post. But now that he made the comparison I'm going to try to take a logo style shot down the road. Hopefully others will too!

WineGuy

A-List Customer
dhermann1 said:
This could have possibilities. I'd like to see how close our members can come to looking like that logo. With luck, this thread could turn into another "Douglas look" thread. lol
WineGuy, I do see the resemblance!

I agree, has potential as a fun thread. My only hesitation to a full profile shot is that my "Jewish Nose" will be revealed in all it's glory and then I'll be out of contention.lol (although I do think I have the chin)

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Chuck Bobuck said:
Looks great! But, we need to see a profile view to know if you look like the logo guy. Also, he has a turned up collar from an overcoat. Need some serious mood lighting too. Shadowy. This could be a fun photo contest. :)
very good, but a little too much brim for the logo guy. [huh]

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
The closest I could get is with a Fed IV, but it would be a hoot to see shots of loungers doing the logo guy pose. It's times like this I wish I had more creativity and energy. lol

WineGuy

A-List Customer
I don't think the hat shape is that critical right now, let's see if anyone can at least mimic the pose...then we can start to critique the details. I agree though that my brim is wider but the crown height is perfect

Chinaski

One Too Many
WineGuy said:
EHtindari.jpg

Well, Chinaski got me going with his post, if I resemble the logo guy then I'm sure others do as well. Lets see what you can come up with, photo's only - no illustrations or paintings.

It's pretty cool you started a thread out of this - I'll wait for other pictures, but I think you are the man to beat, Wineguy. Hopefully someone will post up some competition!

Chinaski

One Too Many
Hey, if it turns out you're the winner will you send me a case of good red? lol

I would put up my photo, but I'm not sure a thin-necked, big-nosed, weak-chinned, narrow-shouldered look is going to come close...

elvisroe

A-List Customer
My entry...

OK so I have a bit too much nose and not enough chin to be "the FL guy" but as I'm into filmmaking and costume I thought I'd have a shot...

flguy4.jpg

[huh]

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Okay, so maybe I don't look anything like the logo guy... it was still fun to pose like him.

Photo17.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
elvisroe said:
OK so I have a bit too much nose and not enough chin to be "the FL guy" but as I'm into filmmaking and costume I thought I'd have a shot...

flguy4.jpg

[huh]

Great entries, everyone! However, so far I'd say Elvisroe pulls it off the most convincingly, no offense intended, just my opinion.

P.S. You know, I've taken a photo of myself a long time ago (well, three months ago), but I figure why not? I'll add it here anyway, as it at least somewhat (just somewhat) resembles the fedora guy.

18031_105633516122313_100000269954056_143946_5390207_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot