Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Shirin

A-List Customer
Who do I look like?

3315225536_11a8abc115.jpg

Shirin

A-List Customer
cherry lips said:
Impressive dhermann1! The resemblance is striking. :eek: :eusa_clap
Alice Faye
ford.406.051.jpg

Ruby Keeler
ruby-keeler-1.jpg

(I hadn't heard of them before :eek: .)
Shirin
3315225536_11a8abc115.jpg

Wonderful!! I honestly didn't even know of her but Wow, I can definitely see the resemblance. Thanks for posting those photos, and here I never thought I had that sort of face a famous could/would have.:)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Alice Faye, possibly the most deliciously desirable woman that ever lived. Deep husky sexy as hell singing voice, married to that lovable old reprobate band leader Phil Harris for about 50 years. Ruby Keeler, star of the Hollywood epic "42nd St", was married to the entertainer of the century, Al Jolson. She wasn't really a great talent, but she was a classic example of somebody who had "something".

cecil

A-List Customer
Woah! Spot on, dhermann1!

Could I have a turn? :D

4319_83339234218_542939218_1779981_9183_n.jpg

<--- my avatar is me as well.

EDIT: Woah, note to self: OPEN EYES FOR PHOTOGRAPHS. Geez!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Me, well I look like no one but myself, and a lot like my my Dad! Tho the myheritage says the face shot of me taken at the Deco Ball I punched in keeps matching me first to Cate Blanchett, Neve Campbell, Kathleen Turner and Sienna Miller. When I was younger (like 30) and had longer hair I looked more like Kathleen in Body Heat- built like her in that one too... I love Cate Blanchett, she's so gorgeous and such a wonderful actress. Tho I'd have to be much thinner... Here's my not so thin current self with the permed hair I'm very tired of. Glad I'm getting some vintage hairstyles going...
359851297.jpg

Kathleen_Turner_headshot2.jpg

264151.jpg

cate_blanchett2.jpg
cate_blanchett_cannes_03.jpg

Grant Fan

Practically Family
I think I look like Rita Hayworth, she is my idol

Here is one of my favorite Rita pictures,
backlaughing-1.jpg

here is my attempt at re-creating it.
15.jpg

and I have been told I look like her in this one too (it was a pin-up for my boyfriend)
Feburary.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
chanteuseCarey said:
(Pssst GrantFan... you may want to remove that last pic here, I think there is a rule about posting pinup pics on this family friendly site...)

Pssst chanteuseCarey... we watch this stuff and make those calls. GrantFan's photo was fine. (And your quoting her made the picture appear twice. lol)

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Darhling said:
I don't know who I resembles [huh] I can't think of any, sadly.. Any suggestions?
Not golden era, but I think you resemble Robyn (oh, and every Vargas/Elvgren pin-up too;) ).
special-ed-album.jpg

Edward

Bartender
cgab1 said:
Do I look like anyone?

CopyofCopyofDSCN0322.jpg

In this shot, Kevin Costner - quite a striknig resemblence, IMO.

pigeon toe said:
How about me!?

apt006.jpg

coral-1.jpg

You've always had a look that was very familiar to me, but I couldn't quite put a finger on it.... You remind me in a way of a young Winona Ryder, though with a more pleasing, less angular face-shape.... maybe something about the way you carry yourself. Sans make-up, Thora Birch springs to mind:

thora_birch.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner