Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In Need of Talon Zipper Help

Uffizi

New in Town
Hey, all

So I'm in the need of a few Talon diamond brass zippers, unsure of the actual model number of these. Just wondering if anybody knew a place that sells these or sells quality repros. Any and all help would be appreciated, I scoured the internet and so far no luck
talon zipper.jpg

Depends how many you want. A few "samples" shouldn't be a problem. They could also point you to a reseller or stockist.
The Ykk rep was happy to help me get 10-20 when I spoke with him.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Curious what Talon ask for these vintage style zippers. I have purchased several vintage zipper pulls, but they are hard to find. I have vintage jackets that I use for parts, just in case I need a zipper. If anyone knows what these reproductions bring post it here.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Uffizi

New in Town
Well thank you everybody for your help. I tried Talon today and no luck. They said their vintage pieces are made on a by-order-basis and that the minimum is 10,000. Which yeah is a lot more than I need.

Will try contacting Aero to see if they'd maybe be willing to let a few go.

Bobby Peru

One of the Regulars
Well thank you everybody for your help. I tried Talon today and no luck. They said their vintage pieces are made on a by-order-basis and that the minimum is 10,000. Which yeah is a lot more than I need.

Will try contacting Aero to see if they'd maybe be willing to let a few go.

Thank you for inquiring. I’ve seen these diamond Talon zippers on eBay before, you could try looking there as well.

Uffizi

New in Town
Thank you for inquiring. I’ve seen these diamond Talon zippers on eBay before, you could try looking there as well.

First place I looked sadly. But I have about 12 searches saved so if one comes up I'll have about five devices vibrating, ringing and beeping to let me know.

Will keep you all posted if I manage to find anything

Uffizi

New in Town

I actually have those already as a last resort kind of thing. Heart's set on the diamond because... well I'm overly picky if we're being 100% honest, and of course whatever I like I then tend to find out is hard to find. Really appreciate the extra eye and consideration though. My stubborn ways won't let me give up on that diamond just yet though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran