Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

In Store Displays.

Marty M.

Vendor
Here's a few pictures of the in store displays. I hope that you enjoy.
Marty Mathis

IMGL0056.jpg

IMGL0021.jpg

IMGL0064.jpg

IMGL0061.jpg

IMGL0185.jpg

IMGL0187.jpg

IMGL0083.jpg

IMGL0074.jpg

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very sharp. I can tell you had a lot of fun with it. I keep sensing a fishing theme for some reason...

I like the clock on the wall in picture 6.

It's good to have you back posting.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well done Marty. Very alluring and warm.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Marty,

It makes my day when you post pictures of your displays. I wish there was a store like your's in my area.

Thank you!

Dagwood

Practically Family
Marty -

Glad to see you posting again. Great display as always!! See you got the new A-E shoes and, apparently, have taken sides in the Astaire/Grant debate. :)

Well done!

Marty M.

Vendor
Thanks much.

Vintage Betty said:
Very nice!

Which store is this and who is the Visual Merchandiser who gets the credit?

Vintage Betty
Actually Vintage Betty it's a small men's haberdashery in Minneapolis. Nice spot but I'm afraid that the proprietor is a little Dim Witted. I do have a display pal that I've known for ever. We collaborate on the displays. I really enjoy doing the displays. Although, if you look behind the pool table, you'll see the end result of running out of time, patience and good ideas for a display (The shirted form coming out of the basket. :eusa_doh: )

Matt, I'm ready for that meeting. Maybe not in February. Nick Charles you can never have to many props. The problem I have are the large props (i.e. bar, Christmas Trees, doors, window frames.......) My landlord has been generous with storage space so far.
Thanks again everybody for the nice comments.
Marty Mathis

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
This one seems to defy gravity...as if a geyser of product has erupted from a chink in the lush carpeted floor.

I'm almost afraid of it. I'd probably knock part of it down as I brushed by, or get straight pins embedded in my elbow. Or something.

IMGL0187.jpg

Marty M.

Vendor
It's the little thins that make the man.

I hope you don't mind a few more pic's. It's the little things that make the man. Enjoy.
Marty

IMGL0009.jpg

IMGL0017.jpg

IMGL0106.jpg

IMGL0245.jpg

IMGL0109.jpg

IMGL0007.jpg

IMGL0022.jpg

IMGL0108.jpg

IMGL0226.jpg

(Shameless Plug, sorry)

Marty M.

Vendor
I'm cool with that.

Tomasso said:

That is high praise indeed. Thanks Tomasso. I'm planning and ordering the clothes for our fall window display. I'm thinking about a Sherlock Holmes theme. I just received a shipment of "Deerstalkers Caps" from Locke and Co. I've got the walking sticks, umbrellas and clothes being made. Now it's time to find all the little touches that'll make it seem like 221B Baker St.
Marty

carter

I'll Lock Up
I WANT that three-piece! Who's line is that? There just aren't that many nice three-piece suits available these days.
This would look swell with my new AE Spectators!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass