Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interesting Article

Phil_UK

New in Town
Hi RayK

Thanks for sharing this. I'm new in town myself and really enjoyed reading this article. Its so nice to think that there still exists in the world craftsman who refuse to change their ways, or methods. Once again thanks for sharing.

Regards Phil

Phil_UK

New in Town
Thanks PanamaBob for the link to yet another very interesting article. For a hat novice like myself this site is quickly proving to be a great education.

Regards Phil

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
I find that those who do smoke fine cigars want a Cuban style hat, also. I also get a lot of questions from Olive Oil distributors...seems they think that the people who buy fine cigars and olive oil appreciate Montecristis.

rayk

Familiar Face
Perhaps they're on to something: I love Cuban Cohibas (when I can get them), fine Tuscan EVO's, and Montecristi finos. Sounds like a winning combination to me. Oh yeah, we can forget the cognac VSOP.

Michael Mallory

One of the Regulars
I have two Cervos, which is the subject of "The Finest Fedoras" article, and everything the author says about them is absolutely true, especially that distinctive noise they make when you drop them. When I tried my first one on in the hat store, it instantly felt like it was growing naturally out of my head (and these days, precious damn little IS growing naturally out of my head).

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
I've owned a few Cervo's and they are terric lids. Unfortunately, I wasn't in contact with people who would appreciate them like today so they sold almost unnoticed. Great felting!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner