Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introduction by miss Joeri from the Netherlands

missjo

Practically Family
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

Im miss Joeri, 32, living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
I have a 1930s/1940s lifestyle, dress vintage 24/7 and providing advice about the 1930s and 1940s is now my fulltime job.
I also take part in reenactment and living history, go to Swing dance parties and enjoy anything pre 1945.
More about me on my websites;
www.joeri.net

missjo

Practically Family
Thanks for the welcome, yes I do wonder around all over the place.
This forum seems like fun, anyplace where people with taste gather cant be bad ;)

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
That's what I say! Besides, it's always nice to know that there are so many vintage-obsessed people out there. I had always suspected that I wasn't alone, but the Internet does a good job of bringing us all together ;)

Doe Peterson

New in Town
jitterbugdoll said:
That's what I say! Besides, it's always nice to know that there are so many vintage-obsessed people out there. I had always suspected that I wasn't alone, but the Internet does a good job of bringing us all together ;)

This is quite true! I am very grateful to the Fedora Lounge and welcome Joeri. I'm actually new the the Observation Bar myself, so hello to everyone.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Welcome Miss!

Outstanding pictures on your web page. You really have the 40's look down perfectly! I wish some of the European class would return to America. Those clothes are beautiful. You look like you stepped out of a time machine! Welcome to the Lounge!

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Joeri -- not only do you have the cool name, you have a great vintage look. The only retro thing I really am into is hats, but do find the folks here on the Lounge and their vintage lifestyles fascinating.

I am afraid vintage for me would be the American wild west. I think I was a cavalry scout in my last incarnation, or something.

Welcome to the lounge, I loved your website! Wow!

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart