Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Irving Berlin's Easter Parade

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Yay!!! Easter Parade! Oh I love Easter Parade! I love Judy Garland's "Better luck next time" song, and of course my sig line song:D

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Personally, I prefer the Walk Up the Avenue number. It just struck me that today...with most you'd see strolling up any avenue, in their flipflops and tank tops and such, Astaire & Garland would seem completely overdressed, even as bums...

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We're a couple of swells

That's my favorite number, too. The VHS should be ready for me to pick up from the library tomorrow. Something terrible was happening to me when I saw the movie on hubby's (there's a clue) cable last year but I HOPE that doesn't cloud this movie for me and that is is as splendid as the first time I saw it. Love this movie! And there's a pug in it! :D

Emblaze

Familiar Face
I! Love! This! Film! So! Much!

Ann Miller is one of my favourite actresses. The 'Girl on the Magazine Cover' number is my favourite. All those pretty dresses and hats! (Although I don't like Ann Miller's dress in that one, that goes from white feathers down to red feathers. She looks like she's been dipped in blood!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff