Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is there a way to change the color of the forum as I view it on my computer? r/o

Jillipede

New in Town
Other forums have something where you can "change skins" and make the background white or pink or blue or whatever. Anyway, I find the black background and white text hard on my eyes, that's why I ask. Thanks for your help!

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Jillipede said:
Other forums have something where you can "change skins" and make the background white or pink or blue or whatever. Anyway, I find the black background and white test hard on my eyes, that's why I ask. Thanks for your help!

It's hard on my eyes, too.

I use Firefox. I select View --> Page Style --> No Style which helps.

panamag8or

Practically Family
All it would take is for MK to import a couple of skins for us to choose from, but like I've said before, he's pretty busy with his day job.

StanleyVanBuren

Here's another vote that it should be done.

A couple of standard-color skins is certainly needed for anyone who wants to check the site while at work.

There's a greasemonkey extension for firefox that can alter vbulletin colors but having a couple different skins built in would be a much better solution.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No style has no style

Yuk! I like the bumblebee look better!
It would be nice if it could be something less contrasty. Like a pale green and black or something. It is hard on the old orbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot