Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JJ Hat Center & Pork Pie Hatters NYC

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Ordered a Borsalino through Bencraft`s site last year, and a Tesi Panama a few weeks ago, shipped in a day, and arrived in Tokyo within a week - great service from bencraft!

KingAndrew

A-List Customer
On the JJ side, it looks like Stetson is doing some special items with them. They seem to be the only place with the 150th anniversary Boss Raw Edge, for instance.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
There is room for both stores!! JJ 's now is the priemere Stetson store in New York. They were originaly a Stetson store years ago. We have been a Borsalino store for many years ,but we now starting to increase our Stetson collection as well. We help each other out all of the time.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
There is room for both stores!! JJ 's now is the priemere Stetson store in New York. They were originaly a Stetson store years ago. We have been a Borsalino store for many years ,but we now starting to increase our Stetson collection as well. We help each other out all of the time.

that is a wonderful thing

I am glad and lucky to be in close proximity to these fantastic establishments

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
That's a Great Sale at J&J , Robert at Bencraft is Great ! ... tomorrow is the last day of the BIG 30% off All fur felt at J&J ... , Get em while they're Hot ! Anthony , your tast in hats has evolved .

skydog757

A-List Customer
Bought a Wide Brim fedora over the phone from JJ the other day; my size was shown to be out of stock online but Claire took the time to search the store and get back to me with the last one in my size. Great people to deal with and I love that a business will still manually look through their stock rather than just stopping at "My computer says we're out."

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
You know I find that to be true with a Good Business , that hires good people , and manages it properly . Several times I've seen "Out of Stock" and called , there will be one or two , or even a better deal and the people will let me know and help a Bro out . I'm glad J&J are like that . They really seem nice , Bencraft , and Delmonico , too . I'm sure others are also . Sad that's so rare these days , no personal service . GOOD for the GOOD Guys ! Several of the Custom Hatters on here are SUPER People , like it used to be . And I'm Thankful .

RJR

You know I find that to be true with a Good Business , that hires good people , and manages it properly . Several times I've seen "Out of Stock" and called , there will be one or two , or even a better deal and the people will let me know and help a Bro out . I'm glad J&J are like that . They really seem nice , Bencraft , and Delmonico , too . I'm sure others are also . Sad that's so rare these days , no personal service . GOOD for the GOOD Guys ! Several of the Custom Hatters on here are SUPER People , like it used to be . And I'm Thankful .
Good customer service still pays off!

JackieMatra

A-List Customer
yeah that's over by Queens ... and I have no idea how to spell it

The Kosciuszko bridge, named for Andrzej Tadeusz Bonawentura Kościuszko, a Polish patriot and American revolutionary war hero, is in New Jersey.

Kosciuszko is approximately properly pronounced as Kos-tsyoo-shko with an emphasis on the middle syllable, however, in the Northern New Jersey/New York City area most people pronounce it as Kas-kee-yoos-ko with emphases on the first and third syllables.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore