Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnnyphi Hat Club

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
aarg8.png

Here ya go Bob[huh] Not the most refined diamond, but I like crowns with the 'lived in' look:D

Nice looking, Bart. I'm lovin' these tall hats that you can really put a bash in and still have a tall hat. Looks great.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
NNNNNIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEE! I can't say enough about those tall, straight crowns.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
New members of the club?

I've shipped several hats since I returned from vacation...

But, I have only seen a few of them posted on this thread. (Thanks to those of you who have posted photos or descriptions.)

When you post your own photos and descriptions of the hats, you bring new life to these old hats.

The professional photos are great for the auction process, but this thread is where we get to see the hats as they were meant to be seen.

If you're shy, you don't have to be in the picture, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say...

Show us the hats!

GWD

One Too Many
The Schoble Warburton

Here is my latest arrival from Johnnyphi with a nice teardrop bash.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

It has a certain Noir look to it.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
Bart, I see the tripletts are doing well.:p :p :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

lol lol Ya know, I am so glad I bought them. They were worth every penny and along with my VS they are my primary hats.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
lol lol Ya know, I am so glad I bought them. They were worth every penny and along with my VS they are my primary hats.

Makes for a great family portrait, Bart. :) Absolutely beautiful lids. Enjoy!:eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

handlebar bart said:

I've caught up with you, Bart. I won my third one last week. Got notice from UPS today that it's on its way. I'l show it to you when it gets here.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
I've caught up with you, Bart. I won my third one last week. Got notice from UPS today that it's on its way. I'l show it to you when it gets here.

Nice!!!!!!!!!! Two sets of triplets? What are the odds of thatlol lol lol Do the triplet picture when you get it please

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Your new hats?

BobC said:
I'll do that, probably later this week, I'd say. :) :)

Bob... UPS says your new hat has arrived.

Several more were delivered to other members of the club.

GreyGhost? David Villa? JM? Fletch?:whip:

Show us those new hats, Gentlemen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo