Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jovan!

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
Hooray!

Just scribble out the name and the "40." ;)
tarta.jpg

Jovan

Suspended
Whoa. Didn't see this thread until it was pointed out to me. Apologies. My computer at home doesn't work. We'll get that beer sometime. I believe you have my number... if not, just PM for it. :)

Because I found out the lady I was interested in did not feel the same (apparently she flirts with everyone, even when she's with someone else :mad:) it's an honour to have some of the beautiful lasses here giving me grats. Thank you, everyone.

Funny enough, that picture was the only cake I've gotten. The night was spent dining at a fine Japanese restaurant -- the ones that prepare it all in front of you -- and drinking sake. Instead of cake, I was treated to a sundae at the best ice cream place in town. I couldn't ask for much more than a great night with friends.

metropd

One Too Many
I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday Jovan. I'll be where you are now in a couple months for the big 21. Again Happy Birthday Jovan and the very best of luck.:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran