Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kudos to Texas Hatters

Orvil Newton

One of the Regulars
This is a bit late so apologies for that to David and Joella.

After wearing it for a season, the sweatband in my $11 ebay Resistol disintegrated. I sent the hat to TH for a cleaning and reblock and a new sweatband and liner. When I got it back, it was too big for me. It had been a bit loose before but now it was unwearable. After a phone call to Joella I sent it back.

David resized the hat to fit perfectly, basically doing the whole job over again, at no additional charge, not even shipping. the hat looks great, fits perfectly and the workmanship is first rate in every respect. Throughout the process David and Joella were friendly and professional. It was a pleasure doing business with them.

I hope I have occasion to order a custom hat from them one of these days. IMO they are great people and run a great business.:cool:

831_DSC00963.JPG

Last edited:

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for sharing your very positive experience with Texas Hatters. It does sound like they provided exceptional service. By the way, I enjoyed looking at your website, Orvil Newton. :cool2:

Orvil Newton

One of the Regulars
The only downside to our lifestyle is that it precludes a really great collection of hats. I am pretty much limited to the one good lid. I have a Pendleton wool fedora, a nice Irish newsboy and a captain's cap (Of course) and a couple of fitted baseball caps, but that is it.

Otherwise, life is good. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran