Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies and Gentlemen: "The Tucker"...UPDATED !!!

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks for posting the hat again Mark..after the reblock I mean. For those of you that have followed the original post, I built this hat for Mark last month with a different block. When he got the hat, it just didn't suit his features so we decided to try with the "C" crown and shorter height. What you are seeing is the result of the reblock. Now THATS what I'm talkin about!!! Hat looks good on you Mark, I'm so glad so many others think so also.

EricH

One of the Regulars
Art, does that mean the first version of the hat was an Edsel :p lol
Seriously though, a beautiful hat in a perfect color. Shoeshineboy you are the fashion Underdog ;) Eric (Considering a "Studebaker")

EricH

One of the Regulars
Made me look, made me look

I think I wouldn't mind one of those Grahams. Now which hat would go best with it? Eric (Wondering if they wear Cowboy hats on Rodeo drive)

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
MEASUREMENTS

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANTED TO KNOW...

the crown in 4 1/2" in the front and 4" in the back...

2 1/2" brim all the way around...

Thank you for all the compliments...

I compared The Tucker to the other hat I was wearing and the dimensions were close to each other, but The Tucker has a fuller, more regal presence about itself. It just seems bigger.

I haven't got to wear it except for these pictures, but it is suppose to cool down to 60 degrees and rain....

perfect weather for a beaver !!!!

mark the shoeshine boy

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sometimes hats look nice. Sometimes hats look good on
the wearer. This one is both. The right hat for you and
a heck of a hat.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Nice block Art...

shoeshineboy said:
roger,

i just posted more pics in the first part of the thread....take a look...

side and tops shots....

mark the shoeshine boy

Ok, Mark I see them now just wanted to make sure our boy in Virginia got to see a first class hat...:eusa_clap

stylin

Familiar Face
Nice lid! Art excellent headwear (don't like the word "hat"- it's a very understated name for an otherwise classy and refined piece of apparel.)

Keep up the great work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic