Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies and Gentlemen: "The Tucker"...UPDATED !!!

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
SHARPETOYS said:
So tell us Mark what is your next custom hat from Art Fawcett.??:)

well...right now...Art has a another Panama from Robert. Even though I haven't seen it yet, Art tells me it is a beautiful hat and PanamaBob, he has done me very well with a great summer dress hat.

Art is doing his magic right now with the blocking and added a maroon vintage ribbon.

It's like Christmas in May !!!

So that is the latest one.

Mark the shoeshine boy

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
IT'S A BIRTHDAY COMING UP !!!

Can you believe that "The Tucker" is about to have it second birthday ??? I have collected a few hats since then, but this has been my go to hat for all occasions...

I still get great compliments out of it...

mark the shoeshine boy

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you for reviving this thread Mark. I have a favor to ask. I don't believe we have ever had a thread involving the longevity of the pure beaver. I could also use the feedback on how they are holding up so , since I know you wear this hat almost daily, can you take a few pics of "two years later"? Geeze, it doesn't seem that long ago that we did this one.

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
Art...anything for you and the fellow loungers...

Later tonight, I can get to it...post some pics...

I can say that the maintenance is low...I do brush it about every other week or so and once in awhile I steam the brim and reshape it...other than that, it is like a great looking piece of equipment that I don;t leave home without....

mark the shoeshine boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy