Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Coming in late but, have to post!

ClaraB said:
46aea197e1a71_m.jpg

And some others:
46afa7dc1c936_m.jpg

46afa0a7a16c0_m.jpg

There are some beautiful ladies here, all very special and beautiful; Clara, those photos are heavenly! You remind me of Rita Hayworth! You've got a "girl next door" charm and beauty about you... it's a wonderful thing! Do me a favor, please do not ever change!;)

What a nice thread this is!

FM~

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
To all you gals, mmmm I love ya!
Hadley - We love Hadley madly!
Lauren - so cool! VERY 40's. Rustic glam!
Miss1929 - great shot! I down loaded it to my desktop and turned it into black and white, just for the fun of it. Looks very cool that way.
Zaika - That's the nicest purple hair I've ever seen. The second pic is so cute because your pose looks as if you're saying "I'm not so sure about this . . ." But trust me, it works.
Johanna - absolutely smashing!
Ohairas - Mmmmmmm . . . . don't get me started!
Barbigirl - Vava Voom!
Now as to this pic, what a hoot! Pistol packin' mama's! I'm going to go out on a limb and say that looks like a 1941 or 42 Hudson in the background.
Regardless, the shot is a hoot. Do you have the story of how it was taken? I'm seeing a dead chicken, a broom, a gun and what? in their hands.

ohairas said:
LOL! Thanks everyone! Here's my favorite vintage gun pic,
My Grandma with chicken, Great Aunt Grace, Great Aunt Pauline, and Great Aunt Lydia,
620845651_1d20060b42_o.jpg

lonestarcasie

New in Town
Little ole me

Lisasvisit113.jpg
[/IMG]

So, I am new to the lounge (as a member) but I have been poking around for quite some time. I love the vintage style. Clothes, my home, movies, you name it ...I love it.

Anyway, I am super excited to start being a part of the conversations around here. Nice to meet you all!

Wanted to post some of my "starlet" pics taken by my super sweetier sister. She's the bee's knees!

Lisasvisit115.jpg
[/IMG]

Johanna

One of the Regulars
Lauren said:
Johanna, you look absolutely adorable. I LOVE your sweater to pieces. You've got a lovely artistic innocence in your look that is charming.

Thank you! :) That is an extra nice compliment. And I really love this sweater!

lonestarcasie

New in Town
lonestarcasie said:
Lisasvisit113.jpg
[/IMG]So, I am new to the lounge (as a member) but I have been poking around for quite some time. I love the vintage style. Clothes, my home, movies, you name it ...I love it.

Anyway, I am super excited to start being a part of the conversations around here. Nice to meet you all!

Wanted to post some of my "starlet" pics taken by my super sweetier sister. She's the bee's knees!

Lisasvisit115.jpg
[/IMG]

YIKES- Giant pictures of me.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Ms. Casie, I think Photobucket has a "resize for message board" feature somewhere--I need to find it myself, though, so can't coach you through it.:([huh]

Hey folks,
They do, but if you do it on Photobucket it's permanent. Flickr however has all sizes available, that's why I love it!
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the comments all!

1941 or 42 Hudson in the background.
LOL, I knew someone would be squinting to see the cars back there, ha! I'm not sure what my Aunt Lydia is holding. I sure wish this photo wasn't faded. I don't think anything could be done to fix it either, :( .
They lived on a farm and there were 11 of em all together, 7 brothers!

Welcome to the lounge Casie! Gorgeous photos! A cross between Liz Taylor and Audrey!
Nikki

panamag8or

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Ms. Casie, I think Photobucket has a "resize for message board" feature somewhere--I need to find it myself, though, so can't coach you through it.:([huh]

Dude, don't tell her that! The giant pictures are just fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick