Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Lensmaster

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
Ladies are lovely at any age.

l_46f80778a69323d853a410240d4bbe3a.jpg

l_c9aa0d8c323e15e0fb04a35189bfbec9.jpg

I hope these are okay gentlemen bartenders. (I am completely covered).

WOW! I'm glad I looked and found the rest of your avatar picture. Absolutely lovely. I like legs and you have some very nice ones.

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
My god, all you ladies are positively inspiring! The hairstyles are phenomenal, and the pin-up vibe is wonderful. I have a terrific pic in my myspace in a 40's burlesque corset, but I'm pretty sure it isn't FL-friendly, given that you see my panties! Here's a couple that are, 40's, 50's and 60's looks. I'm none too shy for a little show-and-tell. (Re: the second picture, I wasn't going to be the one to correct the belt/suspenders fo pas ... it can be hard enough to get RAB boys to wear their good clothes as it is!)

attonys.jpg

welldressed.jpg

60svibe.jpg

megagene

New in Town
pdxvintagette said:
My god, all you ladies are positively inspiring! The hairstyles are phenomenal, and the pin-up vibe is wonderful. I have a terrific pic in my myspace in a 40's burlesque corset, but I'm pretty sure it isn't FL-friendly, given that you see my panties! Here's a couple that are, 40's, 50's and 60's looks. I'm none too shy for a little show-and-tell. (Re: the second picture, I wasn't going to be the one to correct the belt/suspenders fo pas ... it can be hard enough to get RAB boys to wear their good clothes as it is!)

attonys.jpg

How YOO doin'? ;)

*sound of crickets chirping*

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous gals! My,but I do keep such good internet company!:D

I have a new shoot to show from one of my fave photographers,but I'll warn ya'all that I wasn't trying for accuracy.I mixed a few of my fave genres,added a little modern kick, and let the photographer set the ambience.Just trying something new,let me know what you think.

47692ba381a92.jpg

47692c9c49847.jpg

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
YOWZA! Thanks for the wake-up call, Ruby. Simply stunning!

Fleur - love the new avatar. For some reason, it reminds me of the old program "Dark Shadows".

Richard

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
More great pictures Ruby! If that photographer weren't on the other side of the country I'd be patronizing him--he does lovely work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy