Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Thank you so much Mr Lucky, LocktownDog, Mr NewportCustom, Sally (the boots are new but they do have a 1980s look to them that i rather like) thank you Diamondback and thank you Quigley Brown! :D

Staredge

One of the Regulars
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

May I just say that this forum may have the highest concentration of incredibly lovely women on the face of the planet?

And may I also say that the Arizona Chippies make me even MORE proud than I already am to say that I hail from the Great State of Arizona.

and even sadder that I no longer live there. :(

Will

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
PolkaDotMeggie said:
DSC00411.jpg

That's an adorable dress Meggie (and I covet your shower curtain!).

D

Deleted member 3716

this is me:

DSCF0586.jpg
[/IMG]

i've already posted that in the "what are you wearing today thread" but im so proud that i just learned how to put photos from my camera onto my computer that there will be no stopping me now! :eek:

Vardeman Sneed

Familiar Face
MegamiOrchard,

The top photo (side view) would look much better with either a smile, or smirk. (A smirk would give a hint of 'playfulness'.) Either one would allow your eyes to shine.

I think the bottom photo (front view) looks okay with the serious look.

That's my $0.02 USD.

PS

A-List Customer
PolkaDotMeggie, I love that yellow dress! I just love it. You look so sweet.

This is me, via camera phone before Dh's graduation dinner, Friday night.
884814.JPG

MegamiOrchard

Familiar Face
The top photo (side view) would look much better with either a smile, or smirk. (A smirk would give a hint of 'playfulness'.) Either one would allow your eyes to shine.

I know, I know, I am always being told to smile more in photos ... my standard response is I smile in photos once a decade - I smiled in my wedding photos in 2001, so a few years to go yet ... I will have to try and smile when I have my better half take some of me in vintage.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
PS so pretty! I love the shape of your top lip (yes an odd comment coming from a straight woman! lol) my sister always tells me she loves my full lips, but I love lip shapes like yours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred