Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigarettes

Warbaby

One Too Many
Time to revive this thread with some more smokin' ladies...

smokingGirlF.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Even though smoking today is a big faux pas in my area, I have a good friend who smokes black devil cigarettes and they smell of vanilla - and she looks drop dead gorgeus doing it too!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
I'm pretty sure I saw this exact lady in Havana last month

Warbaby said:
Not vintage and not a cigarette, but y'gotta admit she's got a sense of style and certainly marches to her own drum...

CigarWoman72.jpg

P

Paul

Yes agree it looks like the same lady. lol I wonder if she done any more

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
From a couple of years ago, here's my little sister on the left and my better half on the right...

CM.jpg

MagistrateChris

One of the Regulars
After careful consideration of the subject, I've concluded that it's the lady that makes the cigarette/cigar sexy, and not the other way around. Conclusion based upon the thread, and the two ladies I saw outside smoking. One was a beautiful attorney, and the cigarette added to the sex appeal. The other, clearly her client, well, let's just say she was not. :)

MadelienneBlack

One of the Regulars
I must admit I feel a bit vain posting an old picture of myself, but aw, what the heck?

The dress, which you can't really see, is a new dress made in the shirt-dress type style of the 1960's. All black dress with an adorable matching belt. The picture is from a cheap photography experiment done by my roommate.

cigarette-forum2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff