Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigarettes

Dieter

New in Town
It can be very appealing or not to see a woman smoke; if she's confident, has a sense of humor, intelligent, and has a modicum of dignity and self respect, she looks great with or without a cigarette. But if she does not possess those qualities, I personally would be turned off by her (and personally, I AM a smoker). ;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Hmmm...e-cigarettes

HadleyH said:
[angel] i love this!!! :D :D

flapper.gif

Hadley, The Flapper is terrific but the flapping eye makes me blinky! :eek: ;) :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Getting Blinkytosis

Well...it is sorta fun....but I want to freeze the smoke so I can see if it says 'Gibson Girl'. [huh]

Unfortunately, the eye is so da..ed distracting it makes me more blinky the longer I look at it. :(

I believe that thingy is actually an hallucinogen for the visually impaired!
:p :)

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
Unless they're dressed in VERY nice clothes, or using the long handled cigarette holders,or looking very vintagey, I think it looks pretty trashy, :eek: and I have entirely too many friends who smoke. But that's just my opinion

I also hate tobacco, chew or snuff, Oh it drives me CRAZY watching people spit all over the place, have some decency and if yu must do tobacco guys, smoke a PIPE that SMELLS GOOD.:rage:

*pet peeves :eek: lol :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21