Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigarettes

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Not a cigarette smoker myself normally, but the black devils was perfect for this shot..

DSC_0361.jpg

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Warbaby said:
You definitely look like a handful of trouble in that photo.

Oh Indeed Warbaby.
I've tangled with PA dolls in the past.... never one that looking quite this...
sinister...though.... (shiver);)

Warbaby

One Too Many
I lived in Pittsburgh for a few years in my younger days. Always had a weakness for trouble girls and they always seemed to know I was the bad influence they were looking for. I number them fondly among the many foolish choices I've never regretted.

MadelienneBlack

One of the Regulars
rmrdaddy said:
Oh Indeed Warbaby.
I've tangled with PA dolls in the past.... never one that looking quite this...
sinister...though.... (shiver);)

It could all be a cover, you know. Maybe I'm cuddly as a kitten once you get to know me...

Then again, maybe not.

Madelienne, could be a "dual-mode" personality also... good side means "in" spectacularly, bad side meaning "trouble and a half". In deference to your desire to retain an air of mystery, though (and largely because I work very hard to maintain a protective "cloak of secrecy" myself), I shall refrain from unleashing my "analyst/profiler" capabilities, and whatever may slip by I shall keep to myself. Your av alone looks like trouble, though the kind that could go either way...;)

Madelienne and Darhling, as for the "dangerous" impression, let's just say if I knew I was gonna tangle with either of you I'd probably have a steel "insurance policy" in each armpit and a bulletproof vest under the suit or uniform, with hard-plate backup added.

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
MadelienneBlack said:
Maybe I'm cuddly as a kitten once you get to know me...

Then again, maybe not.

I'm inoculated against cat-scratch fever, so I'll take my chances....

Here Kitty, kitty, kitty........

:cool:

P

Paul

Darhling said:
Not a cigarette smoker myself normally, but the black devils was perfect for this shot..

DSC_0361.jpg

I think this is a stunning photo, apart from the setting, with the old photos on either side it's also Darhling great dress sense ,:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
MagistrateChris said:
After careful consideration of the subject, I've concluded that it's the lady that makes the cigarette/cigar sexy, and not the other way around.

I feel the same way. I'm a people watcher, I often see people smoking, and I really think it's the person smoking the cigarette that makes it look classy, not that there is anything classy about a smokers cough and ashtray breath. I've been a smoker since I was about 12 (terrible, I know), quitting on and off, currently trying to quit... again :eusa_doh:. There is definately a classy look about a woman smoking, if the woman exudes that confidence about her, but when I see a woman who looks run down, and appears to have been smoking a very long time, and it shows in her skin, and I hear the rattle in her voice, it makes me think twice about how "classy" it really is.

The E-Cigarette

THIS IS CLASSY!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I still believe that there is an air of classyness about smoking but its fading. This is crazy, now you can smoke without worring about the smell, tar build up, stained teeth and cancer. Dont judge it right away..I looked into it alot and i know for sure that I want this!

http://www.gamucci.com/
http://minicigarette.net/

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
"She was never shown smoking a cigarette, although she was virtually a chain smoker"

"America's Queen: A Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" by Sarah Bradford.

jackiekennedy4xx2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff