Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies...

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
I am an devilishly handsome and fabulously wealthy man with a sparkling wit and endless barrels of smarts. I am looking for sultry someones to lavish with sweet, sweet love. If you like mink, truffles, and diamonds, than give me a jingle.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Teah, But We All Know

You'll be Mr. Putty Butt, Bat Wing Arms, Nose Hair, Yellow Teeth Boy in no time at all....

Putty Butt indeed...

Oh, yeah: Forgot to add Gravity Flab and No Sex Drive!

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
scotrace said:
You'll be Mr. Putty Butt, Bat Wing Arms, Nose Hair, Yellow Teeth Boy in no time at all....

Putty Butt indeed...

Oh, yeah: Forgot to add Gravity Flab and No Sex Drive!
Oh Pops,
I'm sorry, but this thread is for my sweet, sweet ladies and them alone. From the way you described yourself, I don't think you'd look so hot in a clinging silk dress.
Ladies...many sweet, gentle "thank yous" for the beautiful private responses, offers, and enticements I've been delivered thus far, but remember, there's enough of me for many more of you fine, succulent things...Ladies, your Romeo yet awaits.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
GOOD LUCK...looking in all the right places

O.P.-Bebop .[QUOTE All you ladies responding to this thread (so far) have that certain something that smells of masculinity. I just don't know what it is.[/QUOTE]

Well, it be Bay Rum and Brill Cream and then again maybe as per scotrace

Ben Gay and Mylanta.

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Ladies, thank you so very much for flooding my inbox. I am humbled by your outpouring. I only hope that there is enough caviar and toast points on private jet to please all of you.

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
My thoughts on this thread

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

Sincerely,
The Wolf

CWetherby

One of the Regulars
Matt Deckard said:
Intelligence and romance only get you so far. I have seen that there is no aphrodisiac stronger than money!

Poor Matt!! I suppose it depends what you're looking for, but if I had to choose between diamonds (which I really do like, don't get me wrong--they're my birthstone!) and romance/attention, I'd take the romance and attention ANY day!!

Just one gal's humble opinion....

AtomicBlonde

One of the Regulars
CWetherby said:
Poor Matt!! I suppose it depends what you're looking for, but if I had to choose between diamonds (which I really do like, don't get me wrong--they're my birthstone!) and romance/attention, I'd take the romance and attention ANY day!!

Just one gal's humble opinion....

Same here! I always said there are several things I dont look for in a man. I dont look for a guy with a high power job, because that means that he wouldnt have much time to spend with you and his family... I dont look for a guy that drives the fancy schmancy car, because when you have kids and its time to trade it in for something more practical, he's not gonna be too happy about that... I dont look for a guy who spends hours and hours at the gym and has a perfect body, because after you have a couple kids and things just dont have their perky youthful appearance anymore, he isnt going to be quite as forgiving as he might be if maybe he had a couple love handles himself.
I look for the guy who wants to spend more time with me and his children than work, and who wants to live a simple, old fashioned life. Who cares about money?!

-Jess

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Ladies,
I hate money so very much as well, but it is my unfortunate burden to bear. But I say, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!". Come join me on my private railway car and we will throw scads of that wretched green paper out the windows just for the goof. All aboard the love train. Destination: Paradise Station!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Is this turning into some kind of meat market around here?
Money is not the best aphrodisiac.....intelligence..unless you are extremely shallow. The best looking guy with a lot of money can become incredibly ugly and pathetic once they open their mouths. So, if you're shallow but cute with money, here's some advice....don't speak, just smile and keep looking cute

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy