Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Laid Off...

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
With freelance, I always hate the dance of the invoice.

One job I had was for an illustration in a text book. Our protocol was nice and I sent them the final illustration. Well Ive generally waited it invoice for illustrations, being there may be a revision in the piece. My lesion said "Oh, its a final, there wont be a revision."

Yeah right...

I asked if I could invoice now (three weeks after), and all of a sudden I get two calls and 3 eMails of the need of a revision :eusa_doh:. So I send them a reply "Send the work back and I will have it send out to you by X"

Two weeks after that, I was told to invoice :mad:

Geeze, I wish that were a rarity lol

LD

carter

I'll Lock Up
Well, the kids are back in school and it's time to get to work.

I sent out six resumes today. A recruiter in Atlanta called 30 minutes after Isent the 1st one.

The fish are beginning to nibble. Wish me luck.

Paratrooper

Familiar Face
carter said:

I sent out six resumes today. A recruiter in Atlanta called 30 minutes after Isent the 1st one.

-LUCK-

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
carter said:

Good luck!

Kishtu

Practically Family
Carter, just enjoy the break while it lasts, cos by the sound of it you are going to be one popular bunny very shortly.....;)

Good luck!

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Carter, sounds like you have a nice resume. If you are in need of professional resume services, let me know. My husband used a lady in Arlington to redo his and she worked wonders with what he had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo