Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Last one before New York I swear

D. Hats

One of the Regulars
Beautiful Stetsonian Matt !!

You can bet it was being eyed Lustily by a few of us fat heads... drooling with envy as you rightfully took advantage.
It's a beaut, and honestly, not a bad price either.

Luck You !! ENJOY !!:eusa_clap

budward

One of the Regulars
Nice one, Matt. And you always pair your hats so well with what else you're wearing. I'll look forward to pics. :eusa_clap

Bud

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Think it would be easier...

Kaleponi Craig said:
Nice lid, Matt. Boy I wish I had a smaller head. Seems like 7 5/8 hats go for twice as much as 7 1/4s..KC
...to just shrink my head than to find another like that in 7 3/4! Great hat, Matt and remember that hat-buying-limit rules are made to be totally ignored.

Magus

Practically Family
Matt Deckard said:
Speaking of health... I think i am coming down with something, though it could be the hangover.

GREAT Hat Mat... Hangover cure....two or three asprins in the middle of the night when you answer the call of nature and lots of water then as well. The next day a good shower and BLING..no HO. that is ...provided...you don't drink so much that you don't wake up through the night. lol

Good purchase...and looking forward to pics of fedoraman in NY

M

21" versus 7-1/4 size

It looks like they're saying it got a 21" inner circumfrence which has my concern, if that is accurate, it has shrunk down to a 6-5/8's. A 7-1/4 should be more a 22-3/4" inner circumfrence. You may have to have it resized.[huh]

It sure is a swell lookin' hat, Mister!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
John in Covina said:
It looks like they're saying it got a 21" inner circumfrence which has my concern, if that is accurate, it has shrunk down to a 6-5/8's. A 7-1/4 should be more a 22-3/4" inner circumfrence. You may have to have it resized.[huh]

It sure is a swell lookin' hat, Mister!

Probably a miss measure.

I am waiting with baited breath.

RyFranzese24

Familiar Face
Marc Chevalier said:
Deckard graduated from college a while back. He's now doing what few are able to while still in college: he's making dough. You will, too.

Haha. Let's hope I do someday. I'm a film major, but I'll keep my fingers crossed. As for now, I'll keep saving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy