Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Latest Vintage Jacket for my collection

jamespibworth@n

One of the Regulars
Just won this 30s half belt

The jacket is in Canada so may take a while to arrive, so I’ll just have to wait!!

It’s a similar style to my Aero Long Half belt, but with pleats rather than a by-swing back.

I will post more picture when it arrives, if it fits that is!!

James

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
What a great style - very versatile. Part Western, part cycle, part flight. You could wear it for just about any sojourn out-of-doors.

Are the buttons on the beltback functional? How do they function? I don 't see any tabs for them to connect to.

Someone really ought to copy this style!

jamespibworth@n

One of the Regulars
Jacket now arrived.

I was bought for about £166. But then shipping from Canada £48 (crikey) and then import vat £8.94 and then Royal Mail Handling fee £13.50!!

Over £70 to get it to England.:eek:

No bargain and £236 total sounds a lot, but then its a wearable pre-war vintage horsehide jacket and a new equivalent will easily be over £400, so I think this justifies the cost? I think?

Not sure what this mark is, any ideas on removing it without damaging the hide?

James.

aswatland

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow! Fantastic jacket James. It fits you well and all in all you got a good deal there. Wear her in good health.:)

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
BellyTank said:
Funny- postage.
I was just looking at a nice jacket but the UK vendor wants £61 to ship it to Sweden...

B
T

"Tell him he's dreaming" ;)

Lovely jacket James!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran