Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

leather bands

coble

A-List Customer
Good day gents,

I wanted to post on the hat page, you can move this to where it needs to be. Due to some personal things in my life, i won't be making any leather hat bands at this point. I haven't been on here for a while due to personal things, from my wife not feeling well to work being super busy leaving me really tired. Those of you who don't know i work at Sunbody Hats (an amazing job) and its been in the top part of the season, we are doing hats for many of our wholesale, our retail, and 2 movies that are coming out in 2013. If i get back to the leather bands i'll let you all know. Thanks for your support.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Thank you for letting us know, Coble. Also, I want to let you know that one of my favorite hats happens to be a Sunbody, your "Fedora" model with the brown leather band. It's a very good quality straw hat that can take rain and wetness really well. :)

I hope everything is going well for you, too.

coble

A-List Customer
To my fellow loungers,

I will have several models of leather hatbands in 2 weeks, with photos for you all on the lounge. Things have turned in a great direction. I know this is off topic of hats, but i'm also coming out with other leather goods as well. Website will be up soon.

thanks for your patience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails