Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Living History Worldwide Network

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
I managed to connect with some others - one I was happy to run into as he had good info for me, not for historical stuff, but supplements to help adrenal fatigue.

I enjoy encounters like that and hope to try the supplements - I'm fed up with the CFS.:rage:

olkev

New in Town
Not to threadjack, but, is it my imagination or are living history pursuits more popular in Europe than in the US? It sure seems pretty strong over there.

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
No problem in threadjacking...:D

I've wondered about that myself as when I saw the list of events for the U-Boat Society compared to what I could do in the mid-Atlantic region here in the U.S. ...it came to about 1-2 events per month for them, compared to...oh...maybe 3 at most that would be worth doing for someone like me.

I wish we had more events here...hopefully that is changing as I know there was one started in Carlisle, PA not too long ago, but I don't know if they're still keeping that one going or not - I haven't been to it since the first one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR