Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking at buying a size 50 US, Made in USA

Bluechel

Practically Family
I have a Vanson Deluxe Highwayman in size 52 I've not gotten around to listing on Ebay yet. Not the best pictures (it gets dark early now). I'll probably start putting things on there in a week or so. Overall good condition. It is missing the belt, and the lining is torn at the right armpit area.

IMG-9130.jpg

IMG-9131.jpg
Price?

Bluechel

Practically Family
@Boyo , thanks! I appreciate it. I was just about to ask if the OP might be interested in the jacket that I am selling. :D

I can send the jacket to the USA without any trouble - I ship everything Priority & it might take 15-ish days for the jacket to arrive, though it's usually less. And of course, I am cool with offers.

I'll also be listing a cool Harley Davidson leather half-belt in a few, same size. Not sure yet if it's USA or Korea made, though. Friend to whom the HWM belongs is getting rid of all of his jackets.
LOWEST price you'll take including shipping? Go for it!

LOWEST price you'll take including shipping? Go for it!

Deal is all that matters so tell me what price, shipping included, would you be most comfortable with and let's go from there. :D

The jacket right this moment.

20210930-163842.jpg

20210930-163824.jpg

Last edited:

Bluechel

Practically Family
Deal is all that matters so tell me what price, shipping included, would you be most comfortable with and let's go from there. :D

The jacket right this moment.

20210930-163842.jpg

20210930-163824.jpg
Confirming it's 50 US (the measurements of course seem to confirm it but I like to make sure)

Confirming it's 50 US (the measurements of course seem to confirm it but I like to make sure)

US size 50, yep. Sizing for men's jackets is the same in US and UK and I think Aero's primarily working specifically in US sizes, due to their dedication to the American styles.

20210915-173122.jpg

Bahabp100

Practically Family
I've realized that chasing the dragon out there has resulted in poor results because of the inability to assess what size I am really getting, what condition, etc. (You know the deal) so I am looking internally to see what you all may have that needs a new home (in my rather large size!)
I have a NATAL size 50 it’s the heaviest thickest brand of jacket 9-10 pounds . Look them up here and let me know if you wanna check it out

Bluechel

Practically Family
Selling some loser stuff, will get back with $$. As I said, those are easy to find as deals....

Todd M.

One of the Regulars
I have three langlitz in size 50 Columbia (steer) , Cascade (heavy goatskin), and a custom (steer)1947 original style with straight zipper made by a Langlitz employee during his off time without Langlitz tag.

Before I start sending photos and measurements, what price range are you looking for?

Bluechel

Practically Family
Well, ha....you just name your prices and if it makes sense I will send measurements (I wear a 50 or 52 mostly, no need to try and do it backward.)

Bluechel

Practically Family
Thanks for the head’s up! Like these a lot! WDs run big but this might work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt