Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Puzzicato

One Too Many
^They really are, but funnily enough we only have one cat who likes sleeping on there, the other one is not interested. I was looking through some old photos and found some of our cats as kittens. They make me a bit sad since we lost Bo last year, but also made me smile. Who doesn't love kittens!

Beautiful! Urchin was 5 months when we got her, and I do regret that we never saw her as a little kitten like that.

Funnily enough, she loves getting into the dryer but isn't at all interested in the washing machine. I guess it smells funny.

Drappa

One Too Many
Yes, I guess our washing machine is fairly small :) I do miss those huge toploaders I had in Canada, especially for washing sheets etc.

Lily was 5 months when she came to us, and she was still a very small cat, but completely ballooned after she got neutered. The other two were only 7 weeks when we got them, and I even have a picture of Merryn somewhere when he was 3 weeks old. They had wrapped a red ribbon around him after we picked him out and sent us the photo :D
I really wish I could have seen our dog as a puppy. He was 18 months old when we met him, but I have a feeling he was very cute when he was little.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Earl (up to no good as usual) and Randy.

180948_10150402588070167_864335166_16883547_3641999_n.jpg

Ha, that's a good one, Tom...

Drappa

One Too Many
:eek:fftopic: Is "funnily" a British idiomatic thing?[huh] I've seen you and Drappa both use it (although I know you're orginally from Australia). Just asking...

Being German I make up words all the time, much to the amusement of my husband. :) However, "funnily" is indeed often used in the UK.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
:eek:fftopic: Is "funnily" a British idiomatic thing?[huh] I've seen you and Drappa both use it (although I know you're orginally from Australia). Just asking...

Maybe I am weird, but I use that phrase quite often. I am not sure I have ever used the word outside of that phrase.

Thank you!

Ha, that's a good one, Tom...

I've thought about it. They have such funny personalities. Earl's a goofball, surprising considering he's 10 years old. He's always into mischief and likes to play with Randy. Randy is 11 and is the straight man. He just wants to relax and lounge around and isn't too interested in Earl's games. So, when Earl messes with him, Randy just erupts in anger. It's quite amusing lol
Tom, please consider giving your cats some video exposure. You never know, you might end up with them being internet celebrities. :D

Eva Morsikova

Familiar Face
This is my ginger Tick. As you can see he likes to try on fancy hats.
tiiiick.jpg

His favorite food is Russian stacking dolls, preferably fried with bacon(it's hard to see the doll but he was pursuing it):
IMG_0592.jpg

Byron:
IMG_0605.jpg

Gwragedd:
IMG_0382.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran