Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxury Derek Rose Boxer Shorts Two Pair Size XL Sold Individually or Together

Diederik

New in Town
1. Derek Rose Silk Luxury Boxer Shorts Size XL.

The item listed for sale today is a never worn boxer shorts from the modern yet classically inspired brand Derek Rose, known for its excellent sleep and recreation wear. The boxer shorts are in a very classy burgundy and navy pattern with two front mother of pearl buttons, front fly, elastic waistband, and in size XL which should fit anyone size 38 to 40 quite well and comfortably with some room for elasticity. The material is 100 percent silk with excellent sheen and hand feel. The boxer shorts retail for 150 pounds sterling so it is in my opinion a good bargain indeed and it is a good opportunity to benefit from my downsizing of body and closet.

Asking price is $95 shipping included to CONUS

2. Derek Rose Savile Collection Luxury Boxer Shorts Size XL.

The item listed for sale today is a never worn boxer shorts from the modern yet classically inspired brand Derek Rose, known for its excellent sleep and recreation wear and the Savile Collection. The boxer shorts are in a very classy blue and white stripe pattern with two front buttons, front fly, elastic waistband, and in size XL which should fit anyone size 38 to 40 quite well and comfortably with some room for elasticity. The material is 100 percent cotton aside from the waistband and to my hand feels similar to a soft shirting fabric. The boxer shorts retail for 50 pounds sterling so it is in my opinion a good bargain indeed and it is a good opportunity to benefit from my downsizing of body and closet.

Asking price is $45 shipping included to CONUS

Thank you for your interest, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me and it is my pleasure to help. Be well
Willing to sale as a set as well, if interested please inquire.

Attachments

• DR1.jpg
    DR1.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DR2.jpg
    DR2.jpg
    299.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DR3.jpg
    DR3.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DR4.jpg
    DR4.jpg