Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Powder blue 5 3/4" open crown and 2 5/8" brim.
Those have been my favorite specs for some time now, although I have a hat coming that is 6" x 2-3/4"... looking for an extra deep diamond crease on it.

Like Brent, I can't wait to see how you bash this one and how it wears for you.

Great lid!

I was under the same impression. I ordered mine in bunny and he informed that the hat body he had purchased to use for my hat had a number of issues so he switched to a beaver body instead. So he does have beaver felts in powder blue as well.
He's an incredibly nice and accommodating hatter. I'd reccomend him to anyone in a heartbeat.
That's great to hear. I've had in mind something very like yours for a while, but wanted it in beaver.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Couldnt be happier with how it turned out.

gannon2.jpg
gannon3.jpg
gannon4.jpg
gannon1.jpg

Beaver vs Bunny? Anyone have both from Gannon? What is the difference?
I only have a beaver felt from Gannon but I do have rabbit and beaver bought from the same hatter at the same time. Both are Winchester. While to the eye there is not much difference out of the box between the two after a few years of wear I can see that the beaver felt is holding up much better. Def worth the extra $$$ in my view.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112