Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks sir. When it arrives I will update the thread with details as to hat inspirations, utility and highlight the artist craftsmanship.

Anthony, the Gannon hat and green moss felt is a real fav of mine. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of wearing it. Mine gets regular wear. Lots!

New Hat Day is coming!

I do hope all of you Gannon folks a great hat wearing day, Eric -

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Mr Gannon just send me some pics of my beaver bone tone hat.

I think he went to Hogwarts and has a PHD in Mind Reading, this is just what I was looking for !!!

I went for it with the rust ribbon !!! First choice of Michael

86402f38ec52b4166bfa5d315e3f2bb5.jpg
17523d04eaa6335e3e46db8f39520462.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I was surprised by USPS at work this morning with my new Gannon Wanderer. Let me introduce you to my new silverbelly fedora with a charcoal ribbon with matching wind cord.

I love this hat!

i-pkks8qr-M.jpg

i-DPgmzhS-M.jpg

i-76ZvSXg-M.jpg

I have been wearing the hat and then taking iit off to look at it repeatedly. "New Gannon Hat Day" is magnificent!

Shortly I am heading out to play my guitar at a local microbrewery and am therefore short for time. More to come.

Loving my new hat, Eric -

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I was surprised by USPS at work this morning with my new Gannon Wanderer. Let me introduce you to my new silverbelly fedora with a charcoal ribbon with matching wind cord.

I love this hat!

i-pkks8qr-M.jpg

i-DPgmzhS-M.jpg

i-76ZvSXg-M.jpg

I have been wearing the hat and then taking iit off to look at it repeatedly. "New Gannon Hat Day" is magnificent!

Shortly I am heading out to play my guitar at a local microbrewery and am therefore short for time. More to come.

superb hat my friend ... just gorgeous

so glad to hear that you are enjoying your newest Gannon

have a great gig ... can't wait to see more pics

there is a Gannon on my head as I type this ... one that has not left my head in over 2 weeks

I love this hat!

i-pkks8qr-M.jpg

i-DPgmzhS-M.jpg

i-76ZvSXg-M.jpg

Eric, that hat is beautifully crafted, and what a great color combo choice.on your part. Love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925