Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Sahara and a Natural.

20230324_194442.jpg
20230905_203913.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Hat Friends:

I'm trying to decide on the color of my next Gannon. Trying to decide between Natural, Black Cherry, Camel, Pecan and Whiskey. If you have pictures of a hat of yours in any of those colors I would LOVE to see it!

Natural gill ribbon Gannon below.

i-5mkwnXW-M.jpg

i-mWMf4rq-M.jpg

Whiskey Gannon Wanderer (with charcoal trimmings).

i-jK8pQBd-M.jpg

i-xXSn97r-M.jpg

i-FtxBWsj-M.jpg

I hope assists in your felt selction PDXHAT.

Cheers, Eric -

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Flash.jpg

All the style to make you smile! Introducing the very first of a new line from the Gannon Hat Company, the Triple Deuce. This pork pie is for all you hip cats and cool dudes out there. Whether you are fan of Lester Young, Charlie Mingus, Popeye Doyle or Walter White, this pork pie will make you a smash hit uptown, downtown, or anywhere around town. Sporting a two-inch brim, a two-inch ribbon and two inches of felt above the ribbon, this new Triple Deuce checks all the boxes. The felt is pure vintage Gannon; as smooth as a cool breeze on a warm summer night. So soft, rabbits line up to snuggle against it.

Be sure to contact cat daddy…I mean, hat daddy…Michael today and order your new Triple Deuce in an array of felt and ribbon colors. My hat is a Natural felt with a purple/grey ribbon called Vermont.

Get your new hat on order today so you too, can say, “Good golly I got another great Gannon”! And tell him “Slick” McCamey sent you You’ll be glad you did!

Ps; the feather is optional…but highly recommended!

https://gannonhatcompany.com/

pp1.jpg pp2.jpg pp4.jpg pp3.jpg pp5.jpg pp6.jpg pp7.jpg pp9.jpg pp12.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 544772

All the style to make you smile! Introducing the very first of a new line from the Gannon Hat Company, the Triple Deuce. This pork pie is for all you hip cats and cool dudes out there. Whether you are fan of Lester Young, Charlie Mingus, Popeye Doyle or Walter White, this pork pie will make you a smash hit uptown, downtown, or anywhere around town. Sporting a two-inch brim, a two-inch ribbon and two inches of felt above the ribbon, this new Triple Deuce checks all the boxes. The felt is pure vintage Gannon; as smooth as a cool breeze on a warm summer night. So soft, rabbits line up to snuggle against it.

Be sure to contact cat daddy…I mean, hat daddy…Michael today and order your new Triple Deuce in an array of felt and ribbon colors. My hat is a Natural felt with a purple/grey ribbon called Vermont.

Get your new hat on order today so you too, can say, “Good golly I got another great Gannon”! And tell him “Slick” McCamey sent you You’ll be glad you did!

View attachment 544776 View attachment 544777 View attachment 544778 View attachment 544779 View attachment 544780 View attachment 544781 View attachment 544782 View attachment 544783 View attachment 544784
Randy you are a fashionista. Pork Pie mania will soon start occurring all over the Fedora Lounge. I doubt I can pull the fashion forward look as well as you. First step would getting a flamingo shirt.

Seriously, congrats on the hat. The Gannon Pork Pie has all the features. Wear it proudly sir.

Best, Eric. -

Mighty44

One Too Many
View attachment 544772

View attachment 544776 View attachment 544777 View attachment 544778 View attachment 544779 View attachment 544780 View attachment 544781 View attachment 544782 View attachment 544783 View attachment 544784
Wow—miles of style, Randy! :cool:

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys. This one is already a fun hat.

Randy you are a fashionista. Pork Pie mania will soon start occurring all over the Fedora Lounge. I doubt I can pull the fashion forward look as well as you. First step would getting a flamingo shirt.

Seriously, congrats on the hat. The Gannon Pork Pie has all the features. Wear it proudly sir.

Best, Eric. -

Wow—miles of style, Randy! :cool:

PDXHAT

One of the Regulars
That exact hat was the inspiration for my last Gannon. I chose Sahara with a ribbon color he calls gravel. This is a photo of my hat directly from Michael’s IG.
View attachment 544799
Absolutely gorgeous hat you got there.
This next one I ordered with a slight mod over the OR clone Michael did fiorst time around: 5 1/4 crown, 2 5/8 brim, and that ribbon rather than the OR ribbon style. That will give me a bit of variety!

suitedcboy

One Too Many
I l
Natural gill ribbon Gannon below.

i-5mkwnXW-M.jpg

i-mWMf4rq-M.jpg

Whiskey Gannon Wanderer (with charcoal trimmings).

i-jK8pQBd-M.jpg

i-xXSn97r-M.jpg

i-FtxBWsj-M.jpg

I hope assists in your felt selction PDXHAT.

Cheers, Eric -L
I L O V E your hat collection, so many nice ones BUT I get spruce sap stain anxiety every time the fedora in the trees display is used. I assume my worries are unfounded..........

hambone71

Practically Family
Absolutely gorgeous hat you got there.
This next one I ordered with a slight mod over the OR clone Michael did fiorst time around: 5 1/4 crown, 2 5/8 brim, and that ribbon rather than the OR ribbon style. That will give me a bit of variety!
Thank you!
Those mods will suit you well. My first Gannon was an OR clone using natural felt and commando ribbon. It appears to be same colors you have chosen. I’m not 100% sure if your ribbon is commando. It’s hard to tell but looks like it could be the same. My ribbon looks to be a bit darker in real life and that could be due to lighting or photos viewed from a tablet screen. Either way, you will have a sharp looking lid. Congrats on this commision! We’ll all look forward to seeing headshots of the finished product.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I l

I L O V E your hat collection, so many nice ones BUT I get spruce sap stain anxiety every time the fedora in the trees display is used. I assume my worries are unfounded..........

Thanks sir. As too pine tree sap anxiety I think I can shed some light to it. Sap, pine trees, comes off the bark off mostly the trunk and large limbs in the spring and a lesser amount during the growing season. If the truck or limb is damaged, sap will be present in large quantities. When I place the hat on the end of green healthy branches the odds of sap transferring to the hat is very small.

The above said I have made errors. I cut down a couple of pine trees. Cut the trunks up, spilt them and added it to a wood pile for use in burning. I placed my hats on the stacked pikles for some shared pics and yes they got marked with sap. Foolproof to take the pics on my dried oak split log stack. Not pine split wood. I learned that not all stacked wood was good for sharing hat pics.

Ever making errors and laerning, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24