Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mad Men Style Competition

WH1

Practically Family
Quigley Brown said:
I've never seen the show, but I'm assuming it early 60s style???

Here's something I've had on file:

2copy100.jpg
[/IMG]

Well done Quigley, looks a little like Roger after an all night bender!:eusa_clap

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I love this thread! I haven't seen Mad Men (I rarely watch TV), but I'm already in love with bombshell Joan Holloway just from seeing pics of her - o la la! Please excuse me for my Mad Men ignorance, and for posting already posted pics! :eek: :eek: I hope they capture the Mad Men mood... I don't have a camera myself, so the only way to have photos taken of me is to force a friend haha.

grn1fl.jpg

barbiegoestocopenhagen091.jpg

kyda

One of the Regulars
:eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: well it is 8:10 am on thursday and I am mapping my day out so that I am all done and can sit down ready to watch Mad Men tonight. This time tomorrow I have changed decades and be dressing completely different.

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
He has a place in South Hampton. I'm not saying that I've seen it, but it's beautiful

Upon the insistence of a few loungers, I've decided to post my entry here.
IMG_9909-1.jpg

joan2-1.jpg

IMG_9910-1.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Yet 'another' striking entry!!

Maggie...just amazing!! Quigley...soooo stylish!! Cherry Lips...on your lunch break from Madison Avenue & smokin!! and the benchmark continues to rise in the FLMM Competition with the ringlets of cigarette smoke...:)

Martini time yet...?

Don't look now, Jack and QB, but I think you've been upstaged by upstart youth on the distaff side! I believe Round Two goes to the ladies... and my bookie at Caesars, who'll usually give odds on darn near anything, refused to take my bet about who'll win this one. Let me quote: "Dishes like dat? What kinda suckas youse think we are down here?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS