Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli suit photos?

StanleyVanBuren

The search function proved extremely useless. I'm looking for photos of anyone who has purchased a Magnoli suit wearing the suit. I'm sure these have been posted somewhere, but I can't find the thread.

I can't afford to buy another suit right now but I've got it in the back of my head that maybe my next one will be one of these & I'd like to see some shots of how they look...

undertaker

Practically Family
Washington DB

Here is my Washington DB. It is a great suit. I am still a little troubled by the button fly:eek: , I am sure with time I will come to like it better. I am now contemplating the New Yorker but I am still awaiting approval from the Cheif Financial Officer (the wife;) ).

P1010155.jpg

P1010154.jpg

Regards,
J.S.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
After having bought several pairs of slacks recently and realized that I HATE the low rise look, and that the low rise look hates me even more (it doesn't take very much tummy to reach that conclusion), I have decided to try the Magnolis some time soon. You look very sharp in the suit. Wear it in good health. Having used a button up fly on my utility (fatigue) uniform in the service, I can tell you you'll quickly get used to it.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Button fly

undertaker said:
Here is my Washington DB. It is a great suit. I am still a little troubled by the button fly:eek: , I am sure with time I will come to like it better.
Regards,
J.S.
Back in boot camp, our utility trousers (aka fatigues) had button flies, and when the Drill Instructor shouted "Port side make a head call" you'd be amazed how quickly we got adept at unbuttoning and buttoning those buttons! You'll get used to it in no time.

The real Henry

Practically Family
Indy Magnoli said:
That's Jan, a German archaeologist who is also a moderator over at Club Obi Wan.

Kind regards,
Indy

Please don't call me Mr.Nitpicky, but his name actually is Jens.;)

The suit looks great and the Casablanca tie goes well with it.

BTW- Magnoli how did you find out they used a red tie? I mean it's a black and white movie.[huh] lol

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
:eek: I can't believe I got his name wrong! :eusa_doh: I'm going to edit that post right now!

In any case, for the coloring, I saw a color poster which clearly showed his tie as red. The off-white I used for the pattern I copied from a red vintage tie I had in my collection.

Kind regards,
Indy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy