Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Pip said:
Well, my love for vintage fashion primarily comes through in one of my hobbies, living history. So the majority of photos are in that context as I'm otherwise a pretty much modern dressing kinda guy (but with a slight flare/subtle difference to it)

Anyhoo, not entirely sure the above made sense but hey ho lol

BoBposey021-2.jpg

I'll attempt to dig a better one out in a few minutes.

All the best,
Phil

Splendid! Wonderfully put together!

zaika

One Too Many
i must go back to the 'crush' thread to add all you fine gentlemen to the list. wowie!

handlebar mustaches...RAF poster boys...unbuttoned vests...snazzy fedoras...oh my....

*crawls back under rock*

freebird

Practically Family
zaika said:
i must go back to the 'crush' thread to add all you fine gentlemen to the list. wowie!

handlebar mustaches...RAF poster boys...unbuttoned vests...snazzy fedoras...oh my....

*crawls back under rock*

Come out from under that rock! We need more ladies, like you, who admire the handlebar. Most younger ladies do not admire them unfortunately. I did have an elderly lady tell someone who was making fun of my stache, that she wouldn't mind parting some brush for a picnic lol. :eek:

Pip

A-List Customer
TessTrueheart said:
There are better pictures of you than this? Post! You are my new crush!

Hahaha why thank you, I'll endeavour to sort the other photo for tomorrow. Won't be RAF though I'm afraid (but still in keeping with an aviation theme) lol

And here we are, a little bit of USAAF:
USAAFposey035-1.jpg
USAAFposey023.jpg

Just a damned shame most period garments aren't long enough in the arm :(

Naama

Practically Family
Pip said:

Well better then if they would be too long in the arms :) I don't know, but I like the look of too short arms and pants, don't ask me why!

Naama

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Naama said:
Well better then if they would be too long in the arms :) I don't know, but I like the look of too short arms and pants, don't ask me why!

Naama

For some reason, I have always thought that slight short pants was vintage-looking!

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
Pip said:
Hahaha why thank you, I'll endeavour to sort the other photo for tomorrow. Won't be RAF though I'm afraid (but still in keeping with an aviation theme) lol

USAAFposey035-1.jpg
USAAFposey023.jpg

You look very handsome Pip.

MissS

A-List Customer
Pip said:

USAAFposey035-1.jpg
USAAFposey023.jpg

Eeeek, need someone to help me pick up my jaw...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany