Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

hargist

One of the Regulars
Here's my contribution. This was at Tiki Oasis in San Diego a few weeks ago.

tiki_oasis.jpg

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
hargist said:
Here's my contribution. This was at Tiki Oasis in San Diego a few weeks ago.

Did you wear a fez to the tiki bar???? I gotta say ... that puts you in my book as one of the coolest cats ever. :eusa_clap

Richard

hargist

One of the Regulars
LocktownDog said:
Did you wear a fez to the tiki bar???? I gotta say ... that puts you in my book as one of the coolest cats ever. :eusa_clap

Richard

I'll take any excuse to wear a fez! (I'm sure there's a joke about tiny cars in there somewhere.)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Take the "Night boat to Cairo" my friend, it's MADNESS!!

Yes, I'm a closet 'Ska' fiend from my younger days!! Just watch, laugh and enjoy!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSTHMxBttlU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSTHMxBttlU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dashiell

One of the Regulars
You call that battle dress, private?! Blouse those pants! And tell me why I'm looking at bootlaces roaming free in the wind? DROP AND GIVE ME 42! MOVE!

*blink*

Wait, I'm not supposed to do that anymore ... cool pics, Technonut! Where's this wilderness?

;)

Nashoba

One Too Many
dashiell said:
You call that battle dress, private?! Blouse those pants! And tell me why I'm looking at bootlaces roaming free in the wind? DROP AND GIVE ME 42! MOVE!

*blink*

Wait, I'm not supposed to do that anymore ... cool pics, Technonut! Where's this wilderness?

;)

lol lol lol lol

Doh!

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:

Richard

Say, that is a cool fez! Whereever did you get such a cool item...? :rolleyes:

metropd

One Too Many
Doing anything different in dress in San Diego is original let alone wear a fez.:eusa_clap S.D. is drained of culture and diversity I really don't want to go back.:(

Foofoogal

Banned
Doing anything different in dress in San Diego is original let alone wear a fez. S.D. is drained of culture and diversity I really don't want to go back.

From reading these boards I am beginning to think all of California must be that way. Sort of think like clones it seems. Really freaky IMHO.

V

VargasBaby

Wow...there certainly are a few good looking gents in this Lounge. *swoons*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace