Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

V

VargasBaby

Spitfire said:
VagasBaby - only 5 posts and you've allready noticed. Sharp!;)

Yeah well...a girls got to have her priorities now, doesnt she? lol

And there just is something about a man in a suit, or uniform, or spiffied up in ANY manner these days...

*sighs*

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Dominic said:
Sorry about any monitor that might be damaged upon viewing this. :p

yuk.jpg
Dom -

You look like half the guys I grew up with, and the other half of wife's I-talian family. Good to meet ya!

Technonut

Practically Family
dashiell said:
You call that battle dress, private?! Blouse those pants! And tell me why I'm looking at bootlaces roaming free in the wind? DROP AND GIVE ME 42! MOVE!

*blink*

Wait, I'm not supposed to do that anymore ... cool pics, Technonut! Where's this wilderness?

;)

Thank you dashiell... :) I'm glad that at least one Lady of the Lounge found them cool... :cool2: The pics were taken in the exotic, dark underbelly of my backyard in Portland... lol :D

dashiell

One of the Regulars
Technonut said:
Thank you dashiell... :) I'm glad that at least one Lady of the Lounge found them cool... :cool2: The pics were taken in the exotic, dark underbelly of my backyard in Portland... lol :D

:eek:fftopic:

That's your BACKYARD?! You, sir, have a backyard that begs to be played in. Are you overrun by youngsters?

Technonut

Practically Family
dashiell said:
:eek:fftopic:

That's your BACKYARD?! You, sir, have a backyard that begs to be played in. Are you overrun by youngsters?

Only furry ones with long tails sometimes... ;) :)

Here is one totally unarmed for the pacifists...... (Wait.. What is that buldge under the arm??) ;) :D

unarmed2007fl006.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Miss Neecerie said:
You might want to avoid making the assumption that anyone who did not wish to see guns in the pictures in this thread, is a pacifist.

Just because we dont flash guns around at any given moment...
Com'on. Our hands are bussy with more important things. Cigars. Wine. Women.....;) We just don't need guns.:D

Technonut

Practically Family
Miss Neecerie said:
You might want to avoid making the assumption that anyone who did not wish to see guns in the pictures in this thread, is a pacifist.

Point taken and noted Miss Neecerie... ;)

scotrace said:
I want that darned couch.

BeBopBaby said:
I thought the same thing too! lol

THAT old thing? Well, I just may... Wait a minute.. Brooksie, what are you doing with that frying pan?... :eek: Please put it down... I was just kidd........

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by Mr. Lucky
You look like half the guys I grew up with, and the other half of wife's I-talian family. Good to meet ya!

Well, thruth be told, I do have some italian blood.:)

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here's my sad contribution. My Jacaranda tree, much as I love it, is but a poor effort compared to Marc's magnificent Redwoods for a background! You can't knock a man's shed, though!

BennyHoliday5.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
Benny Holiday said:
Here's my sad contribution. My Jacaranda tree, much as I love it, is but a poor effort compared to Marc's magnificent Redwoods for a background!

BennyHoliday5.jpg
What background? I cannot take my eyes off that jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff