Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Why have I only just found this thread!!!!

Gents you all look terrific and set such a good example to the majority of scruffy men that popluate the world these days. I'm feeling rather feverish!

Bring back the well dressed, well mannered gentleman :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

dostacos

Practically Family
Big Man said:
That would be a Rugar .44 Mag. with a 5 1/2 inch barrel. I used to load it up with .44 special for him to shoot (with help, of course).
very good big man, the first gun I shot was a 12 ga side by side and "KILLED" almost every clay bird thrown for me.

First time I went hunting was in Wyoming, EVERYBODY was packing, something about walking into a diner for breakfast wearing a Ruger 41mag single action on my hip and NOBODY blinked an eye:eek:

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
imoldfashioned said:
Benny, you were holding out on us--it isn't just the chest pocket that had the tucks! I just love that jacket--any chance of seeing the back of it? Your whole outfit is swell, the hat and shoes especially.

Thank you m'Lady! Your wish is my command:

BennyHoliday2.jpg

BennyHoliday3.jpg

Hey Techno, should we start a 'couches of the Lounge' thread? lol That's one heck of a sweet A2 and lid, man!

RIOT

Practically Family
Senator Jack said:
Closet? I'm still a huge Madness fan. I'm even considering going over to England in December just to catch them tour. They haven't made it over to the States in a decade.:(

I was at the MADNESS show at Irving Plaza in 1999 or 2000 (have to check the ticket stub). Suggs, and the rest of the original lineup were there. Great show from what I remember, that could have been my last ska show as well.

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Originally Posted by TOTTIE
... I think this is all a pretext because you want us to ... say which men of the Lounge we like best.

No no ... it's a chance for all male Loungers to shine. The "handsome fellas" thread in the Powder Room is all well and good, but it has failed to give the nod to some guys around here who are really the cat's pajamas (or bee's knees). My hope is that this thread will show how terrific we all are.

My oh my! It's a real shame that more men don't make the effort that you all have made. Bravo on a job well done! You all look dashing. :eusa_clap I would DIE to see my husband in a suit. In fact, the only time I think I have seen him dressed up was at our wedding... and when he wears his military uniforms!

I would imagine that posting your own pictures and having someone compliment you is something that most people love. Nothing wrong with a little boost of confidence, whether you are "taken" or not. There is something nice about feeling attractive.

Benny Holiday

thunderw21 said:
You're killing me! Great jacket. A masterpiece. :)

Thanks bud! That's high praise coming from a gent who dresses as sharp as you do!

And it's fun to throw my tailor a curve ball now and then, as money permits. lol

patrick1987

One of the Regulars
As I look to your previous post, I realize you said your tailor made it but I really thought that was a vintage jacket. Magnificent.

Technonut

Practically Family
Benny Holiday said:
Hey Techno, should we start a 'couches of the Lounge' thread? lol That's one heck of a sweet A2 and lid, man!

Thanks Benny.... :) I'm getting ready to set that damn couch out on the curb.... :eek: lol You are looking mighty spiffy yourself... Great jacket! :eusa_clap

Benny Holiday

patrick1987 said:
As I look to your previous post, I realize you said your tailor made it but I really thought that was a vintage jacket. Magnificent.

Ha ha, yeah, my tailor hates me! lol Only joking! When I had my first zoot suit made back in 1995, and I told him I wanted the trousers to measure 30 inches at the knees and 14 at the cottom cuffs, he just stared at me and said, "You don't really mean that, do you?" When he finished the 'weird' project though, he thought they looked sharp!

I've trained him over the years to accommodate my 'different' requests. He is, without doubt, a master at his craft.

Benny Holiday

Technonut said:
Thanks Benny.... :) I'm getting ready to set that damn couch out on the curb.... :eek: lol You are looking mighty spiffy yourself... Great jacket! :eusa_clap

Uh oh, shooutout coming between Brooksie and Technonut . . . Everybody duck! lol

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Brooksie said:
That couch will leave my house over my DEAD body!:rage: :p :mad: :D :eek:
*SNORT* I could put a throw over it and you wouldn't show from underneath! ;)

Benny the back of that suit looks amazing, great tailor indeed. Would love to see pics of your zoot suit as well, if you have some!

Spit, dapper as ever!
Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy