Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Nashoba

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
The ladies do need to realize, though, that if they do we're gonna "retaliate"...
And if this happens, I have dibs on a seat on the board for the "Ladies of the Lounge" calendar.

lol lol lol I would expect nothing less from you Diamondback :D And maybe not a bad thing....but with all the amazingly dashing men around here I think we'd have a heck of a time narrowing it down to 12....there might be some fights....I mean....spirited discussions....:D

scotrace said:
Your hand would be forced.

Not if I refuse to talk ;)

Hey Zaika...I say just to bait them we compare notes in secret, tell them we have a fantastic collaboration and then refuse to share the results lol....wow...I'm in an evil mood tonight...I need sleep.....

zaika

One Too Many
Nashoba said:
Hey Zaika...I say just to bait them we compare notes in secret, tell them we have a fantastic collaboration and then refuse to share the results lol....wow...I'm in an evil mood tonight...I need sleep.....

deal. let's start a thread specifically to comment on the notes we've shared. :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Ladies, In the interests of diplomacy and democracy, May I suggest that each month represent a specific nation or nations from which the Gentlemen of the Lounge hale?

I know that Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, England, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Scotland, and the US are represented. I must have missed one or two or more.

It would be sad not to see photos of some of these gentlemen in their regalia.

Since there are 52 weeks anually, you could also post a 'Man of the Week' (i.e. for the US, one man per state. If a state is not represented, you can post an extra shot of Gaige. :D (or not) Or you could post an alternative fella from another state.)

Or...you could pick 365 willing fellas and post one per day with an extra on Leap Year. You'll have an obvious choice, I'm certain. :rolleyes:

Or...you could post a Man-of-the-Month, Man-of-the-Week, and Man-of-the-Day. :)

Oh Joy, the possibilities are boundless! :fing28::D

This calendar is for the Ladies, right? :eusa_doh:

Edit was to add Hungary. And New Zealand.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Nashoba said:
lol lol We must be deliciously cryptic though....think up code names for our choices...call october, january instead just to throw them off.....:p lol

Hey girls, I want in on this! Let me know the double super secret cryptic code too, will ya?

Nashoba

One Too Many
Carter lol. I repeat, y'all just crack me up!

imoldfashioned said:
Hey girls, I want in on this! Let me know the double super secret cryptic code too, will ya?

deal!

I'm gonna have to figure out a way to convince my husband to put something vintage on...even if it's for the 5 seconds it would take to snap a picture...he'd make a nice addition to the calendar....unfortunately it will NEVER happen...he has a hard enough time understanding my obsession with it...*sigh*....[huh]

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Why do I see myself as part of an advertisement on the back cover? You know, the "before" picture. lol

Lee

"I had just dozed off into a stupor when I heard what I thought was myself talking to myself. I didn’t pay much attention to it, as I knew practically everything I would have to say to myself, and wasn’t particularly interested." - Robert Benchley

zaika

One Too Many
carter said:
Oh Joy, the possibilities are boundless! :fing28::D

OR we could put up several different pictures of the same guy! one for each month or week or day! wow...that would be an awfully large photo shoot.

carter said:
This calendar is for the Ladies, right? :eusa_doh:

hey...different strokes for different folks. :p

BTW...started a thread about this...thought it would be fun to continue...:p

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nashoba said:
:eek:fftopic: Hey Sweetfrancoise my birthday month is Oct too! Gonna turn 28 in 15 days....

Just got home from an ex's (she married a nice guy darn it) 30th B-Day party.

What are you wishing for? (besides the obvious, being a Marine wife) :D

Nashoba

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
And I've started the retaliatory counter-thread.:D

C'mon, guys, we got work to do...

And on that I'm out of it....my wit is getting me into more trouble than it's worth lately....

carebear said:
What are you wishing for? (besides the obvious, being a Marine wife)

My friend, there are many things I'm wishing for.
Oct 12th I will be flying to Kuai. Which will suck because it's a 12 hour travel day for us. But it means that when I wake up on Saturday October 13th I will be waking up 28...and in KUAI....that's going to be one wish granted :)
Other than that, I'll be honest, I havn't given it much thought. I'm sure my husband will get me something ridiculously practical. He always does ;)

Nashoba said:
And on that I'm out of it....my wit is getting me into more trouble than it's worth lately....
Ditto. I've already abandoned it myself...nevermind that some folks seem to be bent on taking the worst possible interpretation of anything originating from select individuals here, to wit me...

My friend, there are many things I'm wishing for.
Oct 12th I will be flying to Kuai. Which will suck because it's a 12 hour travel day for us. But it means that when I wake up on Saturday October 13th I will be waking up 28...and in KUAI....that's going to be one wish granted :)
Other than that, I'll be honest, I havn't given it much thought. I'm sure my husband will get me something ridiculously practical. He always does ;)
Word of advice: hope you like early dinner--both times I've been out to Kauai, they rolled up the sidewalks and main-drags at about 6 or 7... If you like laid-back, it's the place for that in Hawaii.

Nashoba

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Ditto. I've already abandoned it myself...nevermind that some folks seem to be bent on taking the worst possible interpretation of anything originating from select individuals here, to wit me...

Word of advice: hope you like early dinner--both times I've been out to Kauai, they rolled up the sidewalks and main-drags at about 6 or 7... If you like laid-back, it's the place for that in Hawaii.

like I said. my wit has gotten me into trouble before....I'm a bit too sarcastic and crass for my own good sometimes....not very lady-like I'm afraid....

Thanks for the tip! I remember when we were in Waikiki 7 years ago everything was open ridiculous late..We're actually staying at my MIL's condo there....along with 2 of his brothers, my soon to be sister in law, and my MIL. I'm sure she already has a list of 'activities' for us.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto