Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

dostacos

Practically Family
sweetfrancaise said:
Dominic, that's unreal--I've never seen squirrels do that! Gorgeous photos, once again.
it must because they are Canadian squirrels eh.[huh] in So Cal I would be concerned about catching a nasty from our local squirrels I mean they are just bushy tailed RATS lol

[and beavers are flat tailed rats, and Sea Gulls are FLYIING rats:eusa_clap ]

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
dostacos said:
it must because they are Canadian squirrels eh.[huh] in So Cal I would be concerned about catching a nasty from our local squirrels I mean they are just bushy tailed RATS lol

[and beavers are flat tailed rats, and Sea Gulls are FLYIING rats:eusa_clap ]

ah, very true. i don't think i could ever touch a squirrell that i found out here!

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have been known to eat squirrels...

...though luring them into grasping range seems unsporting. Those friendly critters would definitely be off the menu.

Nashoba

One Too Many
agreed. Certainly not the cute little creatures those squirrels appear to be. when we lived in Cali the squirrels were evil. I don't see them as much here in my part of TN because where we live is still newer construction and the stupid developers leveled out all our trees so they have no reason to grace our neighborhood. which my garden is glad for.

The squirrels when we lived up in NorCal used to torture my mom's dog. they would sit on the deck and throw things at the back door because they knew he couldn't get out at them...and they would sit there and chatter at him..I swear they were laughing....evil little creatures. In SoCal the little brats would take bites out of my garden crops. I'd have a beautiful watermelon on the vine that was almost ripe...then I'd come out one morning to find ONE bite taken out of it...I was ready to start shooting them...actually...my husband did shoot a couple of them...one shot one kill:D

Nashoba

One Too Many
BegintheBeguine said:
What gets my dander up about squirrels is how they take over a perfectly good thread. Men! Pictures! Please! With or without squirrels! ;)

Here, Here! Carebear..It's 0445 here...I live in Central Time....BtB is in Eastern...I think you've elected yourself next to post with that comment ;) On with the show! :D

carebear

That's female Lounger #2 up and posting at 4:50 / 5:50 EST.

I can only assume you are up to cook your men breakfast or something? :p

{ducking}

Nashoba

One Too Many
carebear said:
That's female Lounger #2 up and posting at 4:50 / 5:50 EST.

I can only assume you are up to cook your men breakfast or something? :p

{ducking}

And for that you really have elected yourself next to post a pic.
My man isn't even in the same state as I am right now. And yesterday he cooked ME breakfast. So there.

carebear

My unbelievably cute and oh-my-Lord energetic, 3 yr. old Goddaughter Alisa and her jet-lagged "Uncle Matt" in July.

100_0136.jpg

BegintheBeguine

:eek:fftopic: I wish. lol He's in Baghdad and I am a night owl, with a bedtime of 1 AM and wake-up time of 10 AM. We've been going through a bad time this past half of the week and I had a feeling I could catch him on instant messenger and I did. That and a friend gave me mushrooms with my steak for supper.
I'm not sure what cut means but I certainly enjoy that picture! Oh it means cute.

carebear

Begin,

Sorry for being so flip. A friend of mine is in California and is dealing with the same issues of communication troubles on top of the stresses deployment can bring to bear on top of everything else.

Yep, cute is the word, and 3 means "no" is NOT an answer. :D

Love her, love her mom, so I dealt with the sleep issues.

carebear

Earlier in the dance. I was resting comfortably watching some children's video when the music started and I was dragged to my feet by some little brown critter who weighs less than my leg. :D

100_0134.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo