Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
Thanks Y'all :)
But we digress.....someone post another dashing picture of themselves! I'm going through men of the lounge withdrawls...

Don't know about dashing, but...

DSCF1255-1.jpg

DSCF1257-1.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
"dashing" seems appropriate, plus...

...those shoes are just great! You've got me thinking about a pair of suede brogues (one to add to my list), but I 'do' like the mix of patent leather and suede on those little numbers!! :eusa_clap

Overall, you carry off the look very well indeedy! thanks for posting.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Numbers add up again!

carter said:
Looks like a Libra reunion around here. October 15.
My Dad was the 14th and one of my uncles was the 13th. :D

Oh goodness! Here it goes again! I once knew seven people who all had their birthdays on those three days. :eek: One of them I still know, my younger brother, whose birthday is the fourteenth.

Lee

Nashoba

One Too Many
carter said:
It's a reference to the Loungers and Their Pets thread. He has/had a hybrid wolf/malamute (sp?) that, I believe, now resides with some friends on large acreage in SC.

oh I so badly want one of those. but my husband said i'm not allowed to get a second dog.....I keep telling him maverick needs a friend....*sigh*

Nashoba

One Too Many
carter said:
Like a fish needs a bicycle?

something like that. but I still want one. [huh] I was half tempted to get one while he was gone....you know the whole ask for forgiveness rather than permission....but I figured it probably wouldn't have been a good idea lol

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
something like that. but I still want one. [huh] I was half tempted to get one while he was gone....you know the whole ask for forgiveness rather than permission....but I figured it probably wouldn't have been a good idea lol

Probably not, at least not without the fish and a bicycle. :)

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Well, here are two pics with some variations; the first one clearly belonging here while the second could very well fit into the Loungers and their piets thread.

a460094.jpg

xt398.jpg

zaika

One Too Many
dominic more great photos! especially the squirrel. :D a few months ago i went camping with some friends and we were able to entice the chipmunks to crawl up our legs for little tidbits of bread and nuts. so cute and not afraid of us at all. lol

Dominic

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. As for my squirrel pals, here's why my friends call me the "squirrel whisperer".

pr03.jpg

pr02.jpg

pr05.jpg

pr04.jpg

pr01.jpg

And in winter:

ec5.jpg

ec2.jpg

ec1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members